AUGUST Exercise Challenge

I need to become more accountable as I kick start myself a bit so I'm in for 1200 this month.
:yay:

Thanks for doing this. Last month was my first challenge and I know this month is going to be very hectic with school starting back and so many appointments I need to attend. The challenge really pushed me last month and I was able to do more than I thought. I'm going out on a limb here and try to do more than last month.

Please put me down for 1400 minutes. Today I did 60 in calisthenics and weights so as of today:

TOTAL: 60/1400

Thanks for doing this! Please put me down for 1300. I got in 100 min today 100/1300.

Hi! I'm out of town August 25th for 2 weeks. We're going to Walt Disney World for a week then the beach for a week. With this in mind, please put me down for 600 minutes.

Also, thank you for posting & keeping track. It is very much appreciated. :thumbsup2

I know we all can do this. :banana:

Go! Go! Go! :cheer2:

I am at 60/1500 after yesterday. Went to gym and did 20 min on elliptical, and 40 min strengthening and stretching. 3 mile walk on tap for today.

Did 5 miles (66 mins) this morning since I won't get to do anything this evening. This brings my August total to 9 miles (126 mins).

I have everyone's time in up to here, I believe!
See you all after the weekend! I hope there will be lots of minutes to post!

Add 55 minutes for me please. Ran 3 miles today!!!:cool1:

Thanks for doing this Cam!!!

Another 40 for me today! Now 70/800.

thanks!!

70 minutes of walking today puts me at 138/1500

I was so tired last night that I fell asleep before I could log on and post my minutes. Yesterday I did 30 minutes of calisthenics.

TOTAL: 90/1400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter