August Exercise Challenge...Everyone Welcome!

Another hour at the gym, which was super hard after a hour with a personal trainer yesterday

240/950

183/1000

Adding 30 mins tempo run. Fun fun fun run today, felt so good outside. Painted this afternoon and was ready to get out of the fumes! One more coat and we're done - carpet goes in tomorrow and then we will have a BEDROOM! :banana:

Rose&Mike said:
423/2000
New running shoes today. That's always exciting!
Thanks!

Whohoo! Me too! What did you get? I'm trying the addidas boost! Love the boost foam- very responsive but firm. We shall see if these are keepers after I recover from my run tonight.

40 minutes - 155/800

90 min raking the lawn after mowing. Prob should get a bagger, but it is nice being out in the sun & working on some upper body!!

290/800! :)

Whohoo! Me too! What did you get? I'm trying the addidas boost! Love the boost foam- very responsive but firm. We shall see if these are keepers after I recover from my run tonight.

40 minutes - 155/800

Altra Intuition 1.5. I have run in both the brooks pure flow and newtons and they are too narrow. I think I am really going to like these. Fingers crossed. :) Congrats on the new shoes!

I'd like to join in please. I'm Brandy, and I am hoping to run the Princess in 2015. We have a local half in March that I'd like to do, but I may be too ambitious. I'm really just starting my running journey, and I'm chalking it up to mid-life crisis. :)

My goal is 900. Yes, I just pulled that out of my rear. I started Sunday with a 30 minute run and have walked 30 mins Mon and Tues.

So, total so far 90/900.

I'd like to join in please. I'm Brandy, and I am hoping to run the Princess in 2015. We have a local half in March that I'd like to do, but I may be too ambitious. I'm really just starting my running journey, and I'm chalking it up to mid-life crisis. :)

My goal is 900. Yes, I just pulled that out of my rear. I started Sunday with a 30 minute run and have walked 30 mins Mon and Tues.

So, total so far 90/900.

:welcome: and if it IS a midlife crisis, then you're in very good company! :goodvibes

Altra Intuition 1.5. I have run in both the brooks pure flow and newtons and they are too narrow. I think I am really going to like these. Fingers crossed. :) Congrats on the new shoes!

Just trying to stretch these Saucony babies out to next week :scared:. Then I'll start all over again too! Yippee!! :cool1: :yay:

8/6 - 35 min run
8/7 - 33 mins elliptical/abs (yes, I actually managed to pull my dupa out of :cloud9: at oh-dark-thirty :sad2:.) No I'm sitting here at my desk ready to return to my happy place of :cloud9:.....

161/1100

Whoops, I haven't updated in a few days.

8/5 - 19 min run
8/6 - 27 min walk
8/7 - 32 min run (hope to do a bit more tonight)

250/1600

Today's exercise - 101 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 8 miles - 86 minutes
Cooldown walk - 10 minutes

August tally - 727/3000

501/2000
Thanks!
Trying to get ahead at the beginning of the month so that if I have a slacker attack later I can still make my goal.:thumbsup2

Adding only 60 minutes since the weekend. Been to 2 MDs this week, need vein surgery, but not urgent. Also have sciatica! Ah, the joys of advancing age!

210/1250 so far.......

20 minutes weights
45 minutes elliptical

Brings me to 315/1600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter