August 2021 Disney Exercise Challenge

There has been a ton of activity this weekend leading to lots of color changes!!!

ljcrochet is first again! This time for Tink Green!!!! Woohoo!!!

Next up is me, Twilight Sparkle, who reached Incredibles Red!

And lots of applause for Raya, sophy1996, and PollyannaMom for all reaching Piglet Pink!!!!

Our Team is still Figment Purple, but we moved up several % points to 66%!!!

Way to go, all! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! And if any of you are in the path of Henri, hope you stay safe!

Hello! Sorry I'm late. This month, I have participated in a wedding weekend (during which I got backed into in a Starbucks parking lot, lol) and taken a visit to see my family back home in Ohio! I managed to get in a few final swims at the city pool in the midst of all that, as well as a few swims at my dad's fitness center, the old neighborhood community pool, and a hotel. I practiced a little more skateboarding, did some Chloe Ting workouts, and spent a good while walking around King's Island.

Altogether, I have 515 minutes for the month!

515/760

Last edited:
Welcome back to all of you who have been on vacation!!! Thanks to your numbers, we have some exciting color changes to celebrate!

First up, congrats to Elizabeth Smith who swam her way straight to Figment Purple!

Then we have Statefan17 bypassing the first several colors to land at Piglet Pink!

And Twilight Sparkle reached goal and Tink Green!!!!

And with those minutes plus some from sophy1996, our TEAM jumped from Figment Purple to Incredibles Red!!!!

Congrats to all!!!!!

Good morning! I'm back from the Best. Disney. Trip. Ever. Honestly, I don't know how we'll be able to top this one, not in a million years. My feet disagree though - we walked over 37 miles in 6 days so I'm hobbling around on sore feet and blisters this morning!

I'm gonna use my fit bit active zone minutes for tracking, which means:
8/13 - 2.8 miles, 21 minutes
8/14 - 7.7 miles, 78 minutes
8/15 - 10.1 miles, 104 minutes
8/16 - 8.3 miles, 74 minutes
8/17 - 6 miles, 50 minutes
8/18 - 3 miles, 13 minutes

Which puts my trip total at 340 minutes (and 4 blisters :rotfl:).

538/600

I meant to ask how all of the prep walking + outfit testing worked out for you. Were you well-prepared for the trip and the heat/humidity? 37+ miles is a lot! Hope your blisters have healed by now!

Two big color changes to report!!!!

Congrats to sophy1996 for reaching Incredibles Red!!!!! Time for a Jack Jack Nom Nom Cookie! (okay, now I really, really want one!)

And let's hear it for PollyannaMom for leaping past red straight to Tink Green!!!!!! Way to "glow"!!!

Also, our TEAM moved up to 95% of goal!!!! We're almost there!

Speaking of almost there (anyone else have the song from Princess and the Frog running through their head now?), how about a host for September? It will be here before you know it! Anyone up for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts