August 2018 Countdown

shjrc371

Mouseketeer
Time for roll call!

Who is going in August 2018?

We'll be staying at Poly for the first time. 8/27 - 9/4

Last edited:

Me/ DH and the 3 kids.

Not sure of the exact dates since I haven’t booked but it will be with in the 1st 2 weeks of August due to high school sports.

Plan is to stay at the BC from Wednesday or Thursday until Monday in a regular room with a magical deal and then transfer to the Poly on Monday thru Sunday and meet my sister. I’d like a DVC at the Poly but I’d didn’t wa t to reserve at 11 months out since it costs more andit I don’t get it I will just book thru the magical deal offer that I hope comes!

We'll be at Poly around the same time. Our first time there.

Our first time too. We had it booked in 2015, but switched it to POR when FD came out. We only had an evening patio stop at Trader Sam's and breakfast at 'Ohana (also in 2013). This time we won't need as many ADRs, so it works out for us. Can't wait.

I love the little things about this resort too - like the Maui Caramacs that they have available in the Moana Merchantile. (and I don't have to travel to Hawaii to get them!) :banana:

Staying with 8 others at Bay Lake Tower August 1st-August 7th! I've only stayed at Pop Century my previous two trips, so excited for the big step up!

I am officially booked for August.

Booked airfare when jet blue released so my days were flexible enough to fly on the cheaper days.

BC from 8/1-8/6
Poly from 8/6-8/11

DH has been dreading the split stay and always denies me but I made sure I told him the BC is a little cheaper then the Poly. Plus he said he’d like to try some,place new.

Joining in with the August crew! I am taking my niece for her first onsite Disney trip and we are staying at Wilderness Lodge from August 19-26!

I'm here. August 21-August 28 staying at Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

We will be at the Polynesian August 21st to August 28th! We will be at Pop Century in April too! Very excited for both stays!

We are considering an August trip. We have never been during the summer but need to follow school schedule for the college aged kid. We have been in September before so my question is this - how much hotter is August? Is there a noticeable difference? I am trying to wrap my mind around something hotter than September :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!