August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling cape may for 11 for tomorrow at 9:10. Not sure if this is too late to avoid the cancellation fee. Doing right now.

Nighttime seems like the time to check--just found a 7:35 dinner for 2 at BOG on 24 August. Get it now!

Cancelling cape may for 11 for tomorrow at 9:10. Not sure if this is too late to avoid the cancellation fee. Doing right now.

I think you'll be OK, klk77. I've read that as long as you cancel by midnight the day before your ADR, you won't be charged the no-show fee.
Good luck!

Canceling the following dinners for a party of 3-

8/21 La Hacienda 7:45
8/22 Crystal Palace 6:20

Will be canceling CRT on the 28th at 9:30. Will wait a day in case it helps anyone. Pm me!

I plan to cancel the following. PM me to coordinate a time. Otherwise will cancel tomorrow at 5:00 pm EDT.

California Grill - Thursday 8/28 @ 7:00 party of 4
Dining Room @ Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe - Friday 8/29 @ 6:00 party of 4

Also canceling a different Cinderella's Royal Table on 08/31 at 4:10pm for 5 people. PM if interested or it will be canceled at Noon tomorrow.

CLAIMED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter