August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Will be canceling within the hour (all for 4 people):

Ohana - August 18th - 8:15pm

Ohana - August 21st - 8:15pm

Tusker House - August 24th - 8:20am

I see my husband didn't cancel the first time we reserved at BOG, so I just released that one, too.

It was for Aug 30 @ 4:30 - 4 people.

I see my husband didn't cancel the first time we reserved at BOG, so I just released that one, too.

It was for Aug 30 @ 4:30 - 4 people.

THANK YOU!!!!! I was able to snag this one and you've made my day! I had pretty much given up on being able to have dinner there and was going to settle for lunch. But this is perfect. That is the last day of our vacation and a planned MK day for us. We have the dessert party already booked and now we'll have the perfect dinner before!

You're welcome! Enjoy!!

And thank you to the DISboard that allows this type of communication. We're all in it together - one big family helping each other out! :grouphug:

THANK YOU!!!!! I was able to snag this one and you've made my day! I had pretty much given up on being able to have dinner there and was going to settle for lunch. But this is perfect. That is the last day of our vacation and a planned MK day for us. We have the dessert party already booked and now we'll have the perfect dinner before!
How did you snag it? App, website or phone?

In a few minutes, I will be cancelling 'Ohana for 8 people on Wed Aug 14 at 6:25pm. Hopefully it will open up something for a couple of you! Good luck!

In a few minutes, I will be cancelling 'Ohana for 8 people on Wed Aug 14 at 6:25pm. Hopefully it will open up something for a couple of you! Good luck!

Ugh - missed it:( Really wanted this date.

By responding to any thread. So you are now subscribed to this one. :-)

Or you can go to "thread tools" at the top and click "subscribe to thread" and adjust whether or not you want to receive email notifications when someone posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter