August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Going to cancel my ressie for BOG for 4 people-Friday, August 30, 2013 @ 6:30pm. in the next 5 minutes (it's 9:08 pm. EST). Good luck!

Going to cancel my ressie for BOG for 4 people-Friday, August 30, 2013 @ 6:30pm. in the next 5 minutes (it's 9:08 pm. EST). Good luck!

Thank you!! I got it!

On a side note we're canceling a 9pm ressie for BOG on aug 30 th right now for a party of 5!

Thank you!! I got it!

On a side note we're canceling a 9pm ressie for BOG on aug 30 th right now for a party of 5!

How did you get it?? I was on the same time someone canceled and I never did get it to show up...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

How did you get it?? I was on the same time someone canceled and I never did get it to show up...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I went on to my disney experience and plugged it in, it came up as available but call to book. So we did and it was there! I totally didnt think it would be but i guess it was my lucky moment for the day!

I went on to my disney experience and plugged it in, it came up as available but call to book. So we did and it was there! I totally didnt think it would be but i guess it was my lucky moment for the day!

Did you do this on the app or on the website? I'm starting to think the website doesn't really show everything that's available.

Hi,

I don't know if it will help anyone but I am just about to cancel two 8:20 ADR's for breakfasts. Aug 20th at Crystal Palace and August 23 at Tusker. Both are for 6 people.

Good luck.

Cancelling Ohana on 8/15 at 5:00pm now :wave2: if anyone is interested.

Have to postpone our trip to next year :0(

Will be cancelling the following reservations within the next 15 minutes. All are for 3 people unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, August 24, 2013
Ohana @ 6:40pm.

Sunday, August 25, 2013
The Plaza @ 6:35pm. (4 ppl)

Monday, August 26, 2013
Ohana @5:10pm.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rose & Crown @7:10pm.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Raglan Road @6:15pm.

Thursday, August 29, 2013
50s PTC @ 5:45pm. (4 ppl)

Saturday, August 31, 2013
Ohana @ 6:45pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter