August 16, 2011, Disney Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Dreary, rainy day here...

Here too and it looks like it is going to be like this for the next few days here!! I hate New England. Counting, the days till I get to go back to Florida again. 60 Days till WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1:

Hi everyone! I haven't been around much either. Alexa had dress rehearsals and shows all week, thank goodness only 1 show today, and we've been crazy busy! 5 shows down, 7 to go, before choir concerts start and she auditions for the Sound of Music. Thank goodness she has Tues and Wed off this week! Time for a break.
I hear ya on the cold problem Jen, my son missed 2 days of school, and I got it myself on Friday night. Sick of it already LOL!

Welcome to our new cruisers!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Don't you love how crazy our children's schedules make us? Sounds like you are busy with Alexa...Tell her good luck with her upcoming auditions!

We will have a busy week. Tomorrow is Emily's birthday but we won't get to do anything because she has 4.5 hours of dance. We will go out on Tuesday. Then there is dance again on Wednesday - Friday. This weekend we have dance competitions so we will be at the Minneapolis Convention Center all weekend.

Hi Jen,

I am glad your feeling a bit better. I feel miserable have the worst congestion and soar throat I hope the meds. kick in and I am better soon!!:sick::sick:

I hope you are resting! I worry about how you are doing. Glad that you got some meds though!

Here too and it looks like it is going to be like this for the next few days here!! I hate New England. Counting, the days till I get to go back to Florida again. 60 Days till WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1:

We are having a couple of cold days but then I hope things warm up again.

Yikes! sounds like you all are getting the same thing. I hope I don't catch it from being on the boards with you all. :lmao: I hope everyone is feeling better soon. I'm not going to be on here much for awhile, the virus I downloaded in March is now crashing my computer every 8 min. so by the time I reboot and log on to anything it's crashing again. So until I get that thing fixed I'm on my dinosaur of a laptop that is painfully slow. Just wanted to let you all know I'm not abandoning you guys. :)

You should just consider moving down there!! Save a fortune on airfare! :)

You should just consider moving down there!! Save a fortune on airfare! :)

Believe me Harry we would love to if Bruce could take the job he had here and have it down there we would soo goo!! I just wish his boss would agree to it!!;);)

Hi everyone, we booked this cruise back in November. First chance to post even though I have been reading the thread on and off since then.

On the cruise will be myself - Kathy, DH, DS who will be 12 (a few weeks shy of 13) and DS who will be 10. We will be celebrating our 17th Anniversary during the cruise.

We cannot wait, but first we have Oasis this August and Disney for Thanksgiving.

:welcome:
Welcome Welcome!!!!
Sounds like you have some fun trips planned!!! We are sailing the Freedom in October! We would really like to do the Oasis in the near future! I would love to hear all about your cruise when you come back!!

Candy, I hope all is going well with you father. Last week we decided we wanted to go on a cruise this summer and we booked a cruise on the Freedom for July! We can't wait, it looks like it's a great ship. DS can't wait to try the flow rider! We are doing an Eastern itin. This will be DS's first non Disney cruise(also, our first non Disney trip in a long while! We've only been on one other cruise, Carnival.)/B]

Yikes! sounds like you all are getting the same thing. I hope I don't catch it from being on the boards with you all. :lmao: I hope everyone is feeling better soon. I'm not going to be on here much for awhile, the virus I downloaded in March is now crashing my computer every 8 min. so by the time I reboot and log on to anything it's crashing again. So until I get that thing fixed I'm on my dinosaur of a laptop that is painfully slow. Just wanted to let you all know I'm not abandoning you guys. :)

Terri, Good luck with your computer! I got a virus a few weeks ago and had to take it and get it fixed. No fun!!!
I hope everyone is feeling better! The pollen count has been really high around here too.

Maybe, Bruce, You and Jen should all figure out a business to start in Florida and then we all can move there....

Sound good Jen??!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Count me in!! :thumbsup2

Funny - my son keeps telling me that I should quit my job and start my own business!!

where's everyone hiding?! :confused:

Hey Harry,

Sorry, been a busy week. I worked in first grade for the teacher I am going to be taking over for this week. Then today Bruce was home we spent the entire day outside getting ready for the girls First Holy Communion tomorrow.....The weather is suppsed to be WONDERFUL toTomorrow!!

Hey Harry,

Sorry, been a busy week. I worked in first grade for the teacher I am going to be taking over for this week. Then today Bruce was home we spent the entire day outside getting ready for the girls First Holy Communion tomorrow.....The weather is suppsed to be WONDERFUL toTomorrow!!

The weather is supposed to be excellent!

Busy week here too, and it's not even close to over! Still 4 more shows this weekend! I did just take a grown up break, and made someone else drive Alexa home, so I could go see A Nightmare on Elm Street! Totally awesome!!!!

Busy week here too, and it's not even close to over! Still 4 more shows this weekend! I did just take a grown up break, and made someone else drive Alexa home, so I could go see A Nightmare on Elm Street! Totally awesome!!!!

How's the new Freddy?! DW won't go see a scary movie for anything!! So it's a wait for the DVD for me! Our last two movies were Hot Tub Time Machine & Date Night.

For us this weekend... soccer tomorrow morning.... then swimming.... and a dance recital on Sunday..... somewhere along the way the grill is going to be fired up though!! :)

How's the new Freddy?! DW won't go see a scary movie for anything!! So it's a wait for the DVD for me! Our last two movies were Hot Tub Time Machine & Date Night.

For us this weekend... soccer tomorrow morning.... then swimming.... and a dance recital on Sunday..... somewhere along the way the grill is going to be fired up though!! :)

We saw HTTM also, very funny! I thought they did a really good job with the new Freddy. I was furious when I found out about it, and thought it was sacred and shouldn't be messed with. But they got me with the previews, and I thought it was good. Had enough bones from the original to be true to it, but was different enough to make it interesting and different!

hi everyone!

it's been a very busy past few weeks over here and a few more are on the way as school is drawing to an end...

hope everyone is doing well...enjoy the weekend! :goodvibes

We saw HTTM also, very funny! I thought they did a really good job with the new Freddy. I was furious when I found out about it, and thought it was sacred and shouldn't be messed with. But they got me with the previews, and I thought it was good. Had enough bones from the original to be true to it, but was different enough to make it interesting and different!

I find it amusing that these folks in the entertainment industry as so hard-pressed to come up with new ideas that they are constantly remaking old (in many cases not so old!) movies. I guess if it sells tickets then it's all good, right?!

Busy week here too. Work has been crazy. I've been lurking alot!!
..beautiful day in upstate NY today. This is the only weekend we don't have an AAU baketball tournament til mid June so I need to take advantage of it to get some house stuff done. Heading outside to get moving on the yardwork. Have a great day everyone!!:goodvibes

Had a 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 yo at my house last night. (3 of them are mine) All were asleep by 11:30pm. :banana: They are all good kids and it was a fun evening! I do admire people that cook for a crew that size all the time.

Hope everyone had a nice Sat. We had the girls Communion today it was soo PERFECT!! I will post some pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter