August 13th, 2022 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

aday

Earning My Ears
Just starting the thread and looking to see who else is on this cruise

Just starting the thread and looking to see who else is on this cruise

My wife and I will be on this cruise! So excited! We are going for our 10th wedding anniversary and my 50th birthday. I look forward to meeting you aday!

My wife and I will be on this cruise! So excited! We are going for our 10th wedding anniversary and my 50th birthday. I look forward to meeting you aday!

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are also DVC (BCV) members.
We have 3 state rooms booked one for us and the rest for other family traveling with us.

For us it will be DW, DD-16, DS-13 and me. We are from London, Ontario, Canada

I so hope we can get to go on this cruise and not have to cancel because of COVID :) and i hope things will be back to near normal on the cruise. I so want a konk kooler

it looks like we are doing Disney after the cruise now because we did not want to risk testing COVID positive before getting on the cruise if they are still testing

so it does not look like there is going to be much action in this thread.

If you did not already know there is a Facebook group for this cruise that has more people. You may want to join there

yep on that one as well.

so it does not look like there is going to be much action in this thread.

If you did not already know there is a Facebook group for this cruise that has more people. You may want to join there

I’ve been wanting to do this since the Dream was about to debut, but over a decade and 3 children later…FINALLY!!! Sooooo excited for our first Disney Cruise. We’ve only ever sailed Carnival and hubby refuses to go back (after 5 cruises on Carnival).

Just a little more than a week away. So nervous about the COVID test, but we are trying to be extra safe.

Hoping for the best on this cruise. Family and I were supposed to be on the July 4 cruise and unfortunately tested positive (after 2.5 yrs of NOT), had to push the cruise to this one. Makes me nervous with people doing the parks for 2-7 days prior to the cruise...hoping their testing goes OK. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter