August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please add us to the FE gift exchange

Fowler Family
Jake & Heather
DS-13
DS-3

Stateroom 10042

This is our first cruise!

Also, we are going with our family members.

Carvalho Family
Cinda & James
DD-13
DD-8
Stateroom 10044

They will participate in the FE as well. First Disney cruise for all of us!

Welcome to the DISboards and welcome to our cruise thread! :goodvibes

You are going to love DCL! There is so much to do and see and the Disney service is outstanding.

I added you to the FE list, both here and the one with details. Could you please let me know the first names of kids as well. We do personalized gifts, so that would be very helpful. :thumbsup2

Hi, I just booked today with an onboard credit from our DCL/Canadian cruise! Looking forward to the FE as well. We are DW, DH, and DD9 (will be 10 at the time of the cruise!) :dance3:This will be our second Disney cruise, and our first time to Castaway Cay!! :dance3:

Kids names in 10042
Joshua-13
Zachary-3

Names in 10044
Kayla-13
Katie-8

We are so so excited as well:)

Heather

Thank you, Heather! I added the kids' names to the list! :goodvibes

Hi, I just booked today with an onboard credit from our DCL/Canadian cruise! Looking forward to the FE as well. We are DW, DH, and DD9 (will be 10 at the time of the cruise!) :dance3:This will be our second Disney cruise, and our first time to Castaway Cay!! :dance3:

Welcome! :goodvibes
I just love to see our group of cruisers growing!
It feels good to have another cruise to look forward to, once you get off the ship, doesn't it?
I added you to the lists on the first page and for my detailled list, could you please let me know the first names of everyone in the stateroom and your stateroom number if you have it already. :thumbsup2
Thank you!

Just wanted to remind everyone that exactly one year from today we will set sail on the Disney Fantasy!

See ya all again real soon ......
We'll leave for a 4 week vacation in Florida, including a back to back cruise on the Disney DREAM tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

This is our first Disney cruise, and our second overall. We are in and could leave tomorrow! What is FE?

This is our first Disney cruise, and our second overall. We are in and could leave tomorrow! What is FE?

Fish Extender = A small gift for each person on the FE list for each day of cruise . You have to have a FE to hang on your door !!

Just moved over from Father's Day cruise b/c of a conflict for DD. Please count us in for FE exchange. :)

This will be our 5th Disney cruise, so after this, we'll be Gold CC Members! Holla!

DH and I have been on 10 cruises and kids have been on 3 and DCL is by far our favorite. Joined DVC on board in 2003. This will be our first time on the Fantasy. We've been on the Magic 2x and the Wonder once. Getting ready to sail to Canada from NYC on the Magic (in 25 days!!) for DH's 50th. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Just moved over from Father's Day cruise b/c of a conflict for DD. Please count us in for FE exchange. :)

This will be our 5th Disney cruise, so after this, we'll be Gold CC Members! Holla!

DH and I have been on 10 cruises and kids have been on 3 and DCL is by far our favorite. Joined DVC on board in 2003. This will be our first time on the Fantasy. We've been on the Magic 2x and the Wonder once. Getting ready to sail to Canada from NYC on the Magic (in 25 days!!) for DH's 50th. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome to our cruise meet thread! My DH turns 50 this month and we will be celebrating at WDW next month. Our DD's name is Julia also. Have fun on the cruise to Canada. I think I would like doing that one, we have yet to sail on the Magic.

Do any of you know whether there is a group on FB already? If so, could someone post the link or provide the group name to search? If not, I wld be willing to start one. There is one for 8/17/13 but I do not see one for 8/10. Anyway, LMK. Thanks a bunch! :)

Sign us up !!! We booked last week and this will be our 4th cruise. We've only been on the Magic (2 Eastern & 1 Western). We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on St Thomas. :banana:

Hi, Michele the other half of Golfnpirate. It will be the 2 of us and our 15 year old son Ryan. 4th cruise. Count us in for FE. We will be renewing our wedding vows in St Thomas for our 20th anniversary. Cant wait

We won't be participating in the FE. We will be on the ship but this sounds awesome. Do you guys have pics?

Welcome! :wave2:
I am sure you are going to love DCL. We wanted to do only one cruise ever in 2009 and this will be cruise no 12 for us. ;) Disney is addictive.

I added you to the list of cruisers and the FE in my first post. I am so happy you chose this cruise and will be part of our group.
I hope you'll give us feedback about the Canada cruise you took. :thumbsup2

Do any of you know whether there is a group on FB already? If so, could someone post the link or provide the group name to search? If not, I wld be willing to start one. There is one for 8/17/13 but I do not see one for 8/10. Anyway, LMK. Thanks a bunch! :)

I don't know about any facebook groups. I for one will not be able to join as I do not do facebook (for a very good reason. ;))

Sign us up !!! We booked last week and this will be our 4th cruise. We've only been on the Magic (2 Eastern & 1 Western). We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on St Thomas. :banana:

What better place to celebrate an anniversary than one of Disney's wonderful ships! :thumbsup2

Hi, Michele the other half of Golfnpirate. It will be the 2 of us and our 15 year old son Ryan. 4th cruise. Count us in for FE. We will be renewing our wedding vows in St Thomas for our 20th anniversary. Cant wait

How wonderful to do a vow renewal during the cruise! :goodvibes
I added you to the lists in my first post and will add you to the online detailled list sometime today. :thumbsup2

Please include us in the FE. Pat, Mary Celeste and Alex. We are traveling with the Bratburd family. (kelmarie66)

Looking forward to joining you all on the Fantasy in August and taking part in our first FE treasure hunt (FE on order)

3rd cruise for us and our eldest. He was confirmed by Capt Barwiss as the youngest guest on the Wonder in Feb 2008 at 14weeks, and had as much fun in the West Carib. on the Magic aged 14months. 1st cruise for our youngest, he'll be nearly 2. Cruising to celebrate my father's 70th although he's looking forward to lots of relaxation and to quote him "can't understand what all the hype is about" !!??

Callum aged 5 at time of cruise
Raurie aged 1

Disney sons to Stuart & Lynn from Preston, Lancashire, England

Looking forward to joining you all on the Fantasy in August and taking part in our first FE treasure hunt (FE on order)

3rd cruise for us and our eldest. He was confirmed by Capt Barwiss as the youngest guest on the Wonder in Feb 2008 at 14weeks, and had as much fun in the West Carib. on the Magic aged 14months. 1st cruise for our youngest, he'll be nearly 2. Cruising to celebrate my father's 70th although he's looking forward to lots of relaxation and to quote him "can't understand what all the hype is about" !!??

Callum aged 5 at time of cruise
Raurie aged 1

Disney sons to Stuart & Lynn from Preston, Lancashire, England

Welcome! :flower3:
It's great to know you are going to join us on this cruise and in the FE exchange.
Your DS is quite the traveller, cruising at 14 weeks!
I'll add you to the lists in the first post and will add you to the detailled list in a few minutes! :goodvibes

Please let me know your stateroom number once you know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter