Aug 12-19.2013 Mickey's Mouseketeers -Alaska Cruise

Very fine thank you :) The Venice one must be truly wonderful! For next year, I'll do the other one in Italia, but I hope that one day I'll do this one. I think you'll have a blast in Aulani!Will you go with your familly?
I would love to go here one day! Yeah, I'm in the planning stage too but I think that time will flie!
I'm so glad you're well, have a nice day :)

The whole family will go with us to Alauni. We bought into the Disney Vacation Club while we were on the Wonder so we are all planning on going. We also did a place hold while on the cruise because you get a 10% discount on your future cruise plus $200 ship board credit. I didn't do this when we took the Fantasy last year and if I had I would have saved 2,000 on the Alaskan cruise so this time I booked a dummy cruise.

Nancy, thank you so much, I'll write to them and thanks all the staff for making my trip so incredible :D The canadian cruise must be truly wonderful, I would have liked to go there!
I'm sure you'll be very pleased with the wester Carribean one, my best friend did it last year and she truly enjoyed it.I hope I'll do one one day! How are you? And how are the girls and your husband?

Aimshna,you'll truly have a blast with your familly! The DVC seems to be a wonderful option, maybe one day! Yes for the dummy cruise, thanks to Disboard, I knew about it since my first cruise so I always do it. Thanks to the onboard credit, I could afford the picture CD and all the photos are so precious to me! So yes, always book a dummy cruise ;)

Have a nice day Ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter