Aug 12-19.2013 Mickey's Mouseketeers -Alaska Cruise

while we are over an year away for next year's cruise,
anyone made any plans for this summer.

We will be in WDW for a week around the middle of Aug, staying at the old key west resort.

while we are over an year away for next year's cruise,
anyone made any plans for this summer.

We will be in WDW for a week around the middle of Aug, staying at the old key west resort.

We just got back from staying in the Royal Rooms at Port Orleans over spring break. It was beautiful! This summer we are going to Vegas for a week at the end of August, but other than that just baseball! We have four boys all in ball so we spend every night at the ball field and weekends at tournaments. So from May to the end of July we live and breathe ball.

:woohoo:

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

69 WEEKS!

For our August 12 th, 2013 Alaska Cruise

D23-2009-photos-315-web.jpg

Come join the fun

:dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :hippie: pixiedust: :beach: :clown: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen party: :dancer: :rockband:
:banana::banana::banana:

I got my FE gifts planned! Now, just need a group. Won't start making them until we are much more established. Just very excited

Victoria

I got my FE gifts planned! Now, just need a group. Won't start making them until we are much more established. Just very excited

Victoria

Awesome! I have some ideas for mine as well and am anxious to get started. :) My husband is thinking we should have booked for this summer instead of next, it seems so far away!

Any idea what excusions you are going on yet? I have 2 picked for sure, and maybe a third - but I have lots of time to change my mind a fews times. ;)

Merilee

We are actually thinking about renting a car in Skagway and Juneau and touring on our own. Also thinking about wale watching.

Victoria

We are going to take the Whitepass train for sure. Other than that, we are undecided about either going on a hike to see the bears salmon fishing or going to watch the whales. The kids want to see the bears, and we did whale watching once before (without the kids) and it was amazing. It was near Victoria and there were lots of Orcas. We will probably see the bears, and then maybe the whales as well. We still want to have time to wander around the ports on our own too. So much to do and so little time!

:goodvibes

We haven't started thinking yet. This is our third try at an Alaskan cruise.
2011 & 2012, The money came up short, Third time is a charm as they say.

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

68 WEEKS!

Come join the fun

:dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :hippie: pixiedust: :beach: :clown: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen party: :dancer: :rockband:

Awesome! I have some ideas for mine as well and am anxious to get started. :) My husband is thinking we should have booked for this summer instead of next, it seems so far away!

Merilee

The good thing about next year, longer port times.
That was one thing about 2012 I didn't like, and besides the money shortage made 2013 more to our liking.

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

67 WEEKS!

Come join the fun

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

66 WEEKS!

Come join the fun

Hope everyone is well, still over a year away, in the planning phase for this year's vacation, a trip to see the Mouse in WDW. 1 week stay at Old Key West Resorts, renting points from a friend.

Will be celerbrating my 55th Birthday that week. :), wow 55 hard to believe, my mind now says Yes you can, but my body sometimes is saying oh no you don't

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

65 WEEKS!

Come join the fun

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

64 WEEKS!

Come join the fun

Alaska-2.jpg

WE SET SAIL IN

63 WEEKS!

Come join the fun

Hope we get some other cruisers. I peeked at the cruise following ours and they already have 10 groups. 63 weeks is still a very long time.

Victoria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter