ATTENTION all WISHWalkers-/WISHCon 2005 marathoners!!!

I lost 12#
I have walked about 20 miles ( I think I have walked more, but I didn't track it consistently. That will have to ge a goal for this month!)
I work out about 5 - 5 1/2 hours a week (not including the walking!)

Thnaks everyone for replying!

OK you guys- today is the last chance you have to become part of a legend in the making!!! (Well, for this month anyway!) Anyone else out there that wants to give me the scoop????

And , as a reminder, please try to keep count for next month! I'll be back! :p

Karen,
Here is my stuff......

Since Mid May I've lost 17 lbs (but only 1 since I joined WISH)

I now do Curves 3 days/wk and either walk or do the Gazelle Glider the other days.....

Last week (Sunday to Sunday) I did 7 miles.

Hope this is what you wanted.....

That is exactly what I wanted! Thank you! it's sounds as though you are on your way to becoming healthier and getting ready to Walk in our little 1/2 marathon! Good for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU !!!!

Sorry that I am late to respond here. Major computer problems...still.

Anyway:
In the last month I have lost 10 lbs
Walked about 20 miles total (about 2-4 miles at time therefore not everyday yet)
Workout time (other than walking) - ZERO

This will make me do better next month.

OK- with 14 people reoporting in- we have walked a toatl numebr of
529 MILES !!!!

and lost a total of
[COLOR= blue]132 lbs!!!![/COLOR]

What do you think of that?!??! I think it is marvelous! only 14 people did that much together! WOW
Well, I guess I can tell you why I need the info now- Last month, when we started this thing, I wrote an introductroy letter about our group to the Oprah Show. I told her all about you guys and what our plan was. Then I told her that I'd be sending monthly updates on how the group was doing. Today, I'm sending her the update for our first month. I think if we stick to this thing and accomplish this goal that it would be a very inspiring weight loss/goal oriented show! Don't you??? Haven't heard anything back, but I suppose if she hears from us monthly and sees the progress we are making together- we just might hear something- who knows? What do you think?

That sounds so cool.....wow, wouldn't it be a hoot if Oprah ends up mentioning something about us.... :D

I will do better about keeping track

Wow, Oprah! I'm sorry I didn't check in. I've not been on line much so I just saw this thread. I'll try to pay closer attention from now on. When do you need the next update?

As for what I'm doing I average about 10 mi/wk. I also do about 2 hrs/wk of other exercise. I'm not sure what I've lost in the past month. I've been kinda stuck on the same # for a while now.

Nancy- Thanks for responding. I'll be checking again the same time next month- around the 20th. The committee trys to write her the same time every month. Just try to collect your data between now and then and I'll post another thread when it's time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter