At BWV, where do you go for a quick meal?

waltskids

Disney Fans
Just curious. We're going home in late July and was wondering where we could go for a fast burger or chicken fingers, etc. We really do not want pizza and we have been to the ESPN club. Thanks for the info!— ;) ê

We usually walk over to "Beach's and Cream" which is located between the Yacht and Beach Club.

We often walk over to Tubbi's Buffeteria in the Dolphin. It's open 24 hours, and DVC members get a 20% discount on everything.

Ditto on Tubbi's Buffeteria

CWD

bwv_logo_trans.gif

beaches and cream - very good hamburgers and wonderful milk shakes - but after the parks close this place is a madhouse.

There is a small bakery (the name escapes me at the moment) thatis on the Boardwalk (same side as ESPN) that has very good (and large) cold sandwiches.

The name of the bakery is Boardwalk Bakery. You can get a sandwich, etc. there. We like Beaches and Cream. They have the best burgers and milk shakes.

Don't overlook the kids menu, either. When I NEED to have chicken fingers it's a great fix and the portions are really large.

Lisa

"You employ stone, wood, and concrete, and with these materials you build house and palaces. That is construction. Ingenuity is at work. But suddenly, you touch my heart, you do me good. I am happy and I say 'This is beautiful.' That is architecture. Art enters in."
-Le Corbusier

The poolside restaurant at the Dolphin has pretty good burgers and the poolside restaurant at Storm Along Bay (YC) is also pretty good (especially the libations!).

I saw this pop up last night and was excited since we are popping over to the BW today before going into Epcot for the 5.30 Garden Rocks. Then saw that its a very very zombie thread.

We have Big River booked on Open Table but I really am not enthused. We like the lounges at B&Y club. But no resies so no parking. We usually do those when staying in a resort. Today we just drive in.

We have Big River booked on Open Table but I really am not enthused. We like the lounges at B&Y club. But no resies so no parking. We usually do those when staying in a resort. Today we just drive in.
Big River was one of our favorites last fall, we have 11, 9, & 6 year old girls. We went there went back after our first time going, because we liked it so much, which is rare for us.

Big River was one of our favorites last fall, we have 11, 9, & 6 year old girls. We went there went back after our first time going, because we liked it so much, which is rare for us.
We went there. I got a chicken Ceasar salad and DH got the club sandwich. It was not bad. If not trying to watch what I eat I'd have gotten the wagyu burger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter