At Aulani now…

MissMet

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! I am a mere 90 minutes away from landing on Oahu to spend the next 5 days at Aulani before moving over to Waikiki and staying at the Moana Surfrider.

Let me know if you have any questions that you need answered While I’m here. It’s just my husband and I this trip but we’re planning to bring the kiddos next year so I’ll be looking into all the kids stuff as well… not to mention we’re both kids at heart.

Some things we’ll be doing of note:

Aulani Luau
Character Breakfast
Makahiki dinner
Massage at the spa
ATV tour
Rented a convertible
eating all the food

You can also follow along on my blog if you want even more information.

www.wainsworldblog.com

Well your avatar pic is completely adorable. Hope you have an excellent trip! (*doodly doodly doodly*)

Excellent! 😊 I’m curious if Lei greetings will return

Thanks for sharing and have a lovely vacation! Excited to follow along for our first ever trip in July!

Sounds like your travel day was far from ideal, I hope things have dramatically improved and only get better! :wizard:

Can’t wait to hear what you have to say about the Moana Surfrider. I’m still torn on what hotel to pick after aulani…

My family is doing the exact opposite - Moana Surfrider first and then Aulani in July. Aulani will be the end of the 2 week trip so we are planning on doing the rest and relax part there. Going to the Big Island for a little bit then over to Oahu.

What kind of room do you have?

Are you doing any special meals or have any must-try restaurants?

What's the mask and vaccine policy at the resort? Did you need to do the Hawaii Safetravels app before you arrived?

Really enjoying your blog - I guess you have left Aulani by now and are at the Surfrider. What is it like? Done anything or eaten anywhere exciting over on Waikiki?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter