• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Astra Zeneca vaccine approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC has already made the decision to delay the second shot to 4 months (112 days to be exact I think). I'm not ....thrilled about this. Not like I have a choice though :( As for AZ, BC is hoping to earmark these for essential workers and offer them a chance to skip ahead of their age bracket. They just need to determine who is "essential" first 🤔🤷 This means my husband could jump ahead of me in the vaccine line.

NS is offering it to the general public ages 50-64. Reason being is the more efficient vaccines are being kept for the elderly.

Trails are designed to be neat and structured in order to get to the truth of whether a drug works or not. The real world is messy and rarely represents the trail world in the best of times. And a global pandemic is not the best of times. Doctors are doing their best to get shots in arms under difficult circumstances. Since everything is being tracked, we are finding out more about how those drugs really work in real world conditions. Unfortunately adapting to that new information isn't always quick and neat. One jurisdiction may more quicker than the next, but we will all get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter