• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASSp to Chef Mickey's and a few other CM Questions

Mom2aJessieGirl

DIS Veteran
I just snagged a 7:05am ADR for Chef Mickey's on Saturday. We're staying at ASSp and I don't want to miss our ressie, like we did in Nov 2011.

1. What time do I need to be downstairs for the bus?
  2. And exactly which bus do I look for?
  3. And how long should I allot for the meal? (We're going directly to MK and we would like to see the opening show, if possible. Park opens at 9am.)

I'm so excited! My DD7 has never been to CM and I am thrilled to take her there!

Personally I would be downstairs by 6:15. If you wait 10-15 minutes for the bus, it'll get you to MK around 6:45-6:50. Approx. 10 minute walk from MK to CR. Or you can always hop the monorail from MK to CR -- although people have said that'll take longer than if you just walked.

I would give CM about an hour. At least when we went, they gave you time to go up and get your food and eat before they came to the table.

HTH

I def agree with pp, but I would see if the bus driver will take you to the Contemporary. The one I had last time did, but it's no guarantee, still doesn't hurt to ask. If that doesn't happen I would walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter