ASMo toiletries (Refurb Room) question - please help

atksn

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I am frantically trying to pack our family. We are staying in a preferred ASMo room, and have requested a refurbished room (crossing fingers). I have tried searching numerous places, but can't find an answer - so I apologize if I have missed it somewhere here. I know they have gone to the big bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash in the shower, but is there lotion in the room? Or should I plan to pack my own?
TIA

The only time I ever got lotion in the room was when I stayed at at Deluxe. I've never stayed at a moderate, so they might get it, but at the values, no.

The only time I ever got lotion in the room was when I stayed at at Deluxe. I've never stayed at a moderate, so they might get it, but at the values, no.

I most definitely have gotten lotion at values. I've stayed in all three resort categories. I know it wasn't standard in the value rooms, but they have upon request. I'm just not sure if that would still be the case now that they've gone to the large refillable bottles

Hello,
I am frantically trying to pack our family. We are staying in a preferred ASMo room, and have requested a refurbished room (crossing fingers). I have tried searching numerous places, but can't find an answer - so I apologize if I have missed it somewhere here. I know they have gone to the big bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash in the shower, but is there lotion in the room? Or should I plan to pack my own?
TIA

Bring your own. Moderates and Deluxes always provide lotion. We've never gotten any when staying Value and never heard of it until the poster above.

We just got back from ASMo and booked preferred. I also requested a refurbished room but didn't get my request. Actually I don't think I've ever gotten my requests honored. I don't ever remember getting any kind of lotion at the value resorts if we did it was a loooonnnng time ago. When in doubt bring your own.

We stayed at AoA in April and there was no lotion in the room. I called to request it since I didn't bring any of my own and they didn't have any they could give me.

Stayed in a refurbished preferred room in July...no lotion...just shampoo/conditioner/body wash and a bar of soap at the sink...

I most definitely have gotten lotion at values. I've stayed in all three resort categories. I know it wasn't standard in the value rooms, but they have upon request. I'm just not sure if that would still be the case now that they've gone to the large refillable bottles

I was answering based on standard issue, not on what might happen when you make a special request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts