ASMo - Connecting Rooms?

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
At ASMo - Is it possible to request connecting rooms that have 1 king bed in one room and 2 doubles in the other room? We are 2 adults and 3 kids. Who has had luck with requesting and getting connecting rooms? Thanks for the info!

We stayed there in March 06 and we had a king bed in one room and 2 doubles in the connecting room. We stayed in the Fantasia rooms bottom floor, facing the pool. They were absolutely fabulous. A very short walk to the food court, buses, and the pool was right outside our door. The noise was not bad at all.

We stayed at All Star Sports 2 years ago and had this exact set up. We requested connecting rooms, and thought it would be 2 rooms with 2 double beds in each, but all they had when we checked in was 2 double beds, connecting to a King room with a handicapped accessible bathroom. So at least at ASsp, this connection is possible. I bet this option is available at all the values.

Good luck!!

We were able to get connecting room in September. Both rooms had two double beds. I might have preferred a set up where one room had a king and the other was two double beds, but our set up was fine.

We were in the Mighty Ducks section, which proved to be rather nice because we had our own pool and were just as close to the buses for All-Star Music, thus so we had more options.

I believe if unaccompanied minors will be in the second room, you have a higher priority on getting connecting rooms. You may want to check on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter