Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

The suspence waiting for this trip is killing me :-):upsidedow

M Cazer... You are AMAZING.. Got your surprise last night -) I took pics.. I'll get them uploaded soon :-)

'm sorry I miss spelled your name Margaret. I fixed it :-) Ash and Christopher have been throwing up since yesterday :( Must have gotten a stomach bug. It's nice that he is old enough to make it to the toilet;) Ash has kept me running the steam cleaner and doing laundry all night and this morning :eek:I hope to get the pics up by monday.
:hug:

'm sorry I miss spelled your name Margaret. I fixed it :-) Ash and Christopher have been throwing up since yesterday :( Must have gotten a stomach bug. It's nice that he is old enough to make it to the toilet;) Ash has kept me running the steam cleaner and doing laundry all night and this morning :eek:I hope to get the pics up by monday.

Oh that's the worst! Phoebe does the same thing. I got smart and started layering her bed with towels so I only had to remove a layer or two, not the whole bed each time. :sad2: Hope they are feeling better soon!!!

Thanks Melissa :hug: I tried layering the bed.. that works at night.. problem is she follows me around while I'm cleaning up and throws up more :( She is super whiney and fussy :( WAAAAAAAA

Thanks Melissa :hug: I tried layering the bed.. that works at night.. problem is she follows me around while I'm cleaning up and throws up more :( She is super whiney and fussy :( WAAAAAAAA

Oh no! Too bad someone hasn't invented some kind of throw-up purse that kids could carry around. :eek:

Lisa, don't worry about misspelling my name, just take care of Ash and Topher and yourself so you don't get sick.

Just joining in! Hope you all are feeling better! I can't wait to hear more about the cruise!

So I got the stomach bug too. :( I forgot how miserable those things are :( Both of my brothers also got it and DH came down with it last night. The only one who has yet to get it is Jess.... HUMMMMMMM

And my MAW person hasn't gotten back to me about the dolphin trip in Nassau. Should I ask her how I can make reservations? again?:confused3

Margaret.. I am just now catching my breath around here and I hope to get Pics up today!!!!! :-)

I have news .... I can't stop crying ... Happy Tears that is :-) Despite everything Ashley has gone through in her short life because of her syndrome we have met so many awesome families and people we would not have ever met otherwise, Both IRL and on various support groups an boards like this. We get to go on an amazing wish trip and yesterday we were asked to be big give recipents. I have seen all of the AWESOME stuff the big givers make and give .... Thank you so much .. I'm at a loss for words ... all I have is happy tears.. Sniff sniff :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Margaret.. I am just now catching my breath around here and I hope to get Pics up today!!!!! :-)

I have news .... I can't stop crying ... Happy Tears that is :-) Despite everything Ashley has gone through in her short life because of her syndrome we have met so many awesome families and people we would not have ever met otherwise, Both IRL and on various support groups an boards like this. We get to go on an amazing wish trip and yesterday we were asked to be big give recipents. I have seen all of the AWESOME stuff the big givers make and give .... Thank you so much .. I'm at a loss for words ... all I have is happy tears.. Sniff sniff :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Now you've got me crying, too. :grouphug:

That's so awesome! I can't wait to see what kind of "cruise-y" stuff the Givers come up with! :hug: I'm sorry you guys are under the weather though! I make Piper carry a bowl around with her...LOL.

Now you're making me teary-eyed...but happy tears!

HOORAY for the BIG GIVE!! :cheer2: The Big Givers are amazing, giving, loving, generous, ANGELS :littleangel: who send "pixiedust" and love in the most beautiful ways! :lovestruc

:hug::hug: That is wonderful sweetie! I can't wait to see what great things these wonderful people bring you all. :grouphug: They are trully angels!!

I am so sorry you were hit with the stomache bug as well. Ihope you are feeling better.:hug:

:hug: Heather .. you are so sweet

Margaret.. Uploading pics now. I ordered something from Margaret (Mcazer on the disboards)on Ebay and when she found out we were going on a wish trip she was so sweet to include these awesome bags with personalized autograph books and pens. :hug: Thank you so much Margaret!!!!!!!

Thank you Shannon :-) :cool1:

Ok.. Here are pics of the awesome goodies Margaret sent the kids. I LOVE the expression on Ashley's face. I have one more pic but I can't get it to transfer from Kadak easyshare :( GRRR

1-1.jpg

100_0684.jpg

:hug: Thank you again Margaret :)

PS.. they were not happy because after I took the pics I packed them up so they wouln't ruin them before the trip LOL :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter