As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

Hi Cherie!
Looking forward to your TR! Can't wait to hear more. :goodvibes

I'm in! This looks like it's going to be a fantasitc journey. :thumbsup2

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more. :goodvibes

wow i'm first. more please!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets an inordinate amount of joy from being first.;)

Nice opener. :thumbsup2
Can't wait to read about your adventure.
I'm so sad we missed eachother! I saw the line for Ohana, it was crazy!

okay now that I know the MIL came along.......
:rotfl: that was the need for prozac....

Hi Cherie!
Looking forward to your TR! Can't wait to hear more. :goodvibes
Thanks!

I'm in! This looks like it's going to be a fantasitc journey. :thumbsup2

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more. :goodvibes

just ask, Rosie....I'm a little slow.:laughing: but I promise to go faster on this one....

I'm definitely going to be around to read your trip!! I can't wait to hear all about your antics!!!

Hi Cherie! Love your opener. Yes, please be careful when posting about your MIL. I know someone else on the DIS who started posting about her MIL on her trip, and she disappeared, never to be heard from again. :rotfl2:

with me, you never know how long it could take! I've made procrastination into a fine art.

hehehe I think thats one thing you and I have in common.. although I've been trying to fight it this semester with school.. because sometimes it just gets to crazy. ;)

Yay!! Bring on the humor and MIL jokes! :lmao: hehe just kidding.. but seriously. I'm excited to read your TR! :surfweb:

Hi Cherie! Love your opener. Yes, please be careful when posting about your MIL. I know someone else on the DIS who started posting about her MIL on her trip, and she disappeared, never to be heard from again. :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: I wonder what happened with her?

Yay! It has begun!

I hope there's at least a picture of you shouting Scarlet O-Hara-esque on Main Street.
:rotfl: I have to make my curtain dress first!

hehehe I think thats one thing you and I have in common.. although I've been trying to fight it this semester with school.. because sometimes it just gets to crazy. ;)
I always work better under pressure............but it drives my family crazy.

Yay! Let's get this puppy moving!:thumbsup2
I don't want to go too fast!

We interupt this trip report for a "mom brag"....................

One of the benefits of living in a small town is the High School play makes the front page of the newspaper!:thumbsup2
Evan and Bailie are both involved but Evan's picture made the front page..........along with his new girlfriend.

evanplay.jpg

Stephanie K (as "Ethel") and Evan Kendall (as "Ross") perform "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?," a 1961 episode of "The Twilight Zone."

MOSES LAKE — Suspenseful 1960s television comes to life this week through Moses Lake High School Masque and Gavel’s production of “The Twilight Zone.”

What a great picture! :banana: He looks very much "in role" :thumbsup2 And front page too! :goodvibes

There was a picture of my oldest son playing rugby in our local paper last week - so cute :cloud9: First time any of us have been in a newspaper :laughing:

Very nice picture. He has become quite a handsome young man. I know that you are proud.

Hi Winkers,

Finally coming out of lurkdom to officially join here. (at least I think I lurked?) I know I know you somewhat at least from Nebo's reports, but I did read your last two TR's. Can't remember if I posted though. I might not need Prozac, but I need Ginko Biloba for sure!

Anyway, I'm in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter