Saw what you did and knows who you are.
- Apr 9, 2011
Um, thanks for the supercilious lecture? I guess?I can't find that but "search" on the DCL site never works well for me. So I'll take your word for it. This is what I recall:
Sometimes we have to live with the consequences of our own choices even if not the ideal. It seems you are really getting worked up over this arrival and boarding situation that you are destined to have a very stressful start to vacation. If I were you I would put it behind me and focus on making the later PAT work -- enjoy a relaxed morning at the resort, have a good breakfast maybe late morning as a brunch so you aren't starved at boarding, caravan in both vehicles to the port, arrive and test and board all together. Accept the situation, leave the stress behind and get on with enjoying your cruise.
- You chose to split your family across 2 staterooms, knowing both would need to check-in separately.
- You set your reminder for the wrong date to do online check-in.
- You did online check-in late and got 1:30 PATs for both reservations.
- You managed to get one reservation changed to an 11:30 PAT but no luck yet with the other.
- You've chosen to arrive at the port terminal in separate vehicles, rejecting suggestions to arrive in 1 vehicle or to take DCL transfers.
- You want DCL to accommodate both reservations at the early PAT and allow boarding together. Despite many posts on 3 threads suggesting the only way to guarantee what you want is to arrive at the later PAT.
- And throughout discussions you repeatedly say you aren't trying to game the system or break the rules.