Arriverderci!!!

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Just wanted to use my last post to say goodbye (for now) to all of my fellow WISHers. I hope you all have a wonderful and successful 30 days, congrats to those who lose and {{HUGS}} to all of those who are struggling. We are off to Milan for the night and then tomorrow morning DS and I will be on our way to the US. I will miss you all and will check in when possible.

PS - Don't feel the need to respond as I won't be able to read your posts, just wanted to say Ciao!

I will be thinking of you! Hope you enjoy a marvelous vacation and that you make your goal of maintaining. Heck, I hope you lose pounds while you're here!!!

Adios, my pal!!!

I do hope you have a terrific time and we will most definitely miss you while you are away!! :):)

I know you are gone already but I still wish you a safe trip and <b>magical</b> visit.

tiggerlover I will miss your posts! but, I suppose it would be selfish of me to not wish you the wonderful vacation you deserve only b/c I'll miss you!

Have a super fabulous fantastic vacation! Enjoy yourself and your family and the good old U S of A !!!
flagwaver.gif

Well, I will not say goodbye to you because I'm sure that I may see you "in real life" at some point in the next 30 days since we will be so close, but I will say have a safe trip my friend! See you real soon.

Enjoy your trip! We're gonna miss you. :)

I have a feeling you are having soooo much fun:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Enjoy every minute of your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter