Arrival meal

ashnjam

Howell, Michigan
On all prior trips our arrival day dinner was always Rainforest Cafe...need some ideas on other restaurants. Where is your first meal tradition?

We love EPCOT dinner on arrival if you can get to the park. Booking Test Track or Soarin’ and a good dinner is a great way to start a trip.

I would search restaurants on the Disneyland website, filter to downtown Disney and see if anything appeals on the menus! We’ve had 2 new restaurants come in including Ballast Point and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.

If I wasn't going into the parks I would probably do Ralph Brennan's or maybe dinner at one of the hotels restaurants. In park our first meal is at Cafe Orleans for the Monte Cristo and the Pommes Frittes.

We've never made it in time for breakfast however we have for lunch or dinner. With my group we usually end up either Tortilla Joe's or Naples. I definitely request Jazz Kitchen if we're doing dinner though.

We always book Goofy’s Kitchen for our arrival dinner. We like to check in early, drop off the luggage, do a little shopping, then circle back around for the reservation. Great way to get the kids some autographs too!

We do the quick service at Tortilla Jo's. You can get nachos as big as your head for about $15. Hubs has a healthy appetite, and he's usually completely full after one of their burritos. At any rate, nothing especially exciting/amazing, but it's become our tradition, and it's an easy "comfort" meal when we've been traveling all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter