Arranging a DIS meet

hughiedeweylouie

Mouseketeer
Who sets up the DIS meet? Is it up to one of us or is there a standard place and time? I don't mind being the organizer if I need to be.:chat:

hughiedeweylouie- Someone from our cruisemeet thread arranged to have us meet at Scoops after the lifeboat talk. This way we'll be right near the Sailaway Party too. We all plan to wear our DIS green pins too to help us recognize each other. It's pretty funny to know so many details about one another after posting all these months and have no idea what anyone looks like.

Ice cream, Sailaway and new friends- What better way to start to a wonderful trip!:Pinkbounc :earsboy: :bounce:

First start by going to the cruise meets board and seeing if there is already a thread set up for your date. If so join in, if not go ahead and start one.

Yes the meets are organized by the DIS'ers themselves. There isn't one time or place that works for each group. Some like meeting at sailaway, some before the drill, some inside, some out. Figure out what works best for your group and go for it!

If you want to read a bit about what we did for the DVC Member Cruise click on my homepage link (monorailgreen) below and then choose the Member Cruise Scrapbook.

Hi Disneysailor,

Our group are cruising on may 15th and someone from our cruise started a yahoo group for our cruise date. It's absolutely free and is quite easy to set up.

It's excellent, each user can post links they've found for port info etc and also any files (like cruiser/excursion lists) and also pictures so at least you get to see each other and put a face to the name etc.

It's working out really well, so it may be worth doing.

If you have any questions you can PM/e-mail me.

Alba :wave2:

Hi Alba,
Thanks for the info. and offering to help if we decide to set up a Yahoo group. Hope you have a great vacation! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter