Armadillo chase

Hettie

DIS Veteran
I was walking by the pool area at my apartment complex and saw the manager and a couple of maintenance people running around. I was trying to figure out what they were doing when I saw an armadillo walking around in the bushes. I was really worried because I was afraid they were going to hurt it, or that they were trying to run it off and I didn't think an armadillo would bother anyone. Not exactly vicious creatures. So, I went inside for a minute and came back out and started chatting with them. I found out they were only trying to catch it to remove it to a safe place because it kept going near the road. The manager was afraid it was going to get hit by a car. I just thought it was really kind for the staff here to take time out of their day to help an armadillo. Just thought I would share. :)

we only see ground hogs in Maine....which I think are adorable too....but it is something special to see an armadillo....thanks ....

They are EVERYWHERE around here. I would say that we see one on at least a weekly basis....and they do wander towards roads too often! Poor babies.

Cool. I don't think I've even seen one in real life (at a zoo that is)... only on TV. Now, moose I have seen. LOL! :)

OK, I was compelled to open this thread, because when I initially read the title, I thought it said Armadillo Cheese lol and I could not imagine what in the heck you would be talking about it.

That was very nice of the staffers to try and help the little guy.

Dillos are nice unless you step on them. I nearly tripped on one going to the bathroon on a Boy Scouting camping trip. One of the other leaders did trip on one the next night.

Oh my gosh~ROTFL! Debster...I thought the same thing!! I've avoided this thread for days now, because I thought it said ARMADILLO CHEESE! I just looked at the subject again for like the 100th time and realized it said CHASE! :rolleyes: I felt like such an idiot! LOL!

Hettie, that is the cutest story. I was afraid of what the ending was going to be like, but was relieved to hear that the guys were just trying to help the little guy. :D

Imagry....milking an armadillo for cheese.
Hee hee hee!!
lol.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter