Ariels grotto WOC and Character ??

mickeymouse1205

Earning My Ears
I was reading up on Ariels grotto. AG does character dining and WOC package? Can you do these at the same time? Go in for a later dinner for the character dinner and pay for the WOC package too? Then I have read peoples reviews on character dining there, not so hot, compared to other CD. I went to a website, and they said character dining only at lunch, for AG??? I'm confused, obviously :rotfl2:

I am looking to do a character meal with Ariel and was also thinking of doing the WOC dining. Will she be there at the WOC dining anyway, then maybe do a different CD?

The WOC dining is no longer at Ariel's Grotto, it was moved to the Carthay Circle Restaurant.

Ariels Grotto no longer does WoC packages. Those are only at Wine Country Trattoria or Cathay Circle now (and the picnic packages). Ariel's is now character dining for all meals. Menu is the same for lunch and dinner. I find that menu to be pretty good (I've never been there for breakfast) but agree that the character interaction at Ariels isn't great. But if you or someone in your party is princess crazy it may still be worth it.

I've never had a complaint about the food at AG, we find it delicious. As did DBF's family when all 11 of us went. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter