Are you from Massachusetts?

Hey Tnkrbelle565,
North Andover in the house...It's good to see another Disney fan in my hometown.:thumbsup2 If you have a chance, read my posting #120.
Gus + Elsa + 2 kids

Norfolk here Hi Superwy:wave2:

We having driving down 9 times (hubby won't fly). We leave at about on a Thurs 10pm drive all night. Stay overnight Fri about 4pm in S.Carolina land in Orlando Sat 11am.
you have to have the DVD player for the kids and books on tape for the adults that really passes the time and patience lots and lots of patience.

I can not wait to see the PAT make history tomorrow. :cool1: We are going to my BIL house but we were just informed he's getting schzwan(spelling?) food:confused3

WHAT WHERE'S THE WINGS (I guess I'm bringing those):rotfl:

Let's see:
- Grew up in Webster
- Went to college in Worcester
- Lived out in the Berkshires for 10 years (Lenoxdale, Dalton, Berkshire Village, Cheshire)

For the last 11 years, I have been living in NH.

It seems like there are alot of us! I just wondered how many Dis'ers are from MA and from which towns (or general areas if you would feel more comfortable ;) ).

I'm from Cambridge area.

Would love to hear from you!

Yes! From Dracut, Mass at least for another year. Hope to move South soon to be closer to Disney :rotfl:

This isn't the main reason why we plan to move.

Sutton here! Any other folks from Blackstone Valley?

GO PATS!!!

Close....in Westborough. We're almost neighbors!!

From Mendon! :wave2:

Home of Southwick's Zoo and the Drive In! :)

Jill
And yet more neighbors!

Millbury here - check out my sig :)
Spend a fair amount of time in Millbury...shopping of course.
So..I'm in Westborough and spend a ton of time on the Cape in the summer in eithe Osterville or Eastham.
I have to ask....there was an article in the TandG a week or so ago, about a mom from Shrewsbury who made the Mom's Panal for Disney. Anyone know her??

Currently in North Andover. Grew up in Lawrence, moved to Methuen a few times and back to Lawrence. Now I have a nice home just south of Lawrence and next to Middleton.
Just came back from a trip to SSR with a 3-night cruise on the Wonder. The cruise was the best vacation yet my family has had.
Gus:cool1:

Howdy Neighbor! I live in Middleton, next town over. My DD goes to Mike Boyles Conditioning Program in North Andover so I am in your town at least 2x a week.

Born in Pittsfield, returned to live here! Come to the Berkshires!

One more thing - how many know off the top of their heads - how many towns/cities are there in Massachusetts?:confused3

anyone?:yay:

351 :woohoo:

I miss it so much...We HATE NC... We come back as often as we can... We miss the food, the people, the places to go. We LOVE Boston.

Oh, gosh, I'm sorry that you don't like where you are now:hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm glad you get to come back often to visit:goodvibes

Grew up in Scituate.
Moved to NH, the down to NC (miss there sooo much!) and now back to NH. Someday we'll get back south.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter