Are we done with DW?

Creido

Earning My Ears
And it’s not because my wife and I have become disabled. We spent 2017-2018 holidays there. Renting a wheelchair the whole time and electric carts in the parks, and relying on our athletic daughter, we were fine. We’ve done holidays for years, and certain days always were uncrowded. E.g., Christmas Day. Not this time. Every day was a zoo.
Disney Springs was shoulder-to-shoulder people.
Is this The Way Things Are? Between that and removing the Osborne Lights, maybe visit number 16 is not going to happen.
BTW, those electric carts have no brakes. So if you step in front of one you will get hit. So detach cell phone from face and pay attention to your surroundings. Good idea anytime there’s a crowd.

come to Disneyland California instead :)

No need to book fastpasses months in advance, no need to book restaurants months in advance, once you are inside the security, you can park hop in minutes, and visit Downtown Disney as many times as you want. Even if you stay offsite, the bus or Uber journey is shorter than onsite at Walt Disney World.

come to Disneyland California instead :)

No need to book fastpasses months in advance, no need to book restaurants months in advance, once you are inside the security, you can park hop in minutes, and visit Downtown Disney as many times as you want. Even if you stay offsite, the bus or Uber journey is shorter than onsite at Walt Disney World.
We just came back from Disneyland and had a wonderful experience. We payed for Maxpass for $15 a day and rode so many rides!!! Mornings were dead and evenings were easily navigated. The only busy times were in that 2-6pm range and we chose to go back to the room. We had a hotel across the street for $159 a night (a suite too!!) I’m sure there are some busy times and I guess local passes were blocked out but it was a nice change to have low wait times and some room to walk in the parks

I agree with DS seeing to be busier than it has been in the past. My husband and I were there in September during a slower time and while the parks were slower DS was nuts each time we went. I think part of it is that the wide open spaces it used to have are now split up some. There were also outside musicians so there were a lot more people standing outside to listen to the music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter