Are there non smoking DVC villas?

yes dvc started out half and half - over the years there have been more request for non-smoking so DVC has changed. At OKW the nonsmoking have always been the even numbers.

At OKW the smoking buildings are: 12,19,25,27,41,49, and 51. All others are non-smoking. When you make your ressie, request smoking or non. If you make no request, you will be given a non-smoking villa. We usually try to book 53,54,55,56 since that whole area is non-smoking. I am not sure how the arrangement is at BWV. Since that is a hotel setting, I would think it would be more of a problem since a smoking room and non-smoking room could be either above or below each other, or next door. BWV owners might have some info for you there.

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

If you don't give a preference, you could get smoking. I have a non-smoker friend who did not give a preference at BWV because she didn't want to lessen her chance of a Boardwalk view. She got a smoking room over Luna Park. She was not happy... :( The resort was full and they could not move her for a few nights.

Two years ago we stayed in a studio on the 1st floor of BWV,right over the art gallery. It was definitely non-smoking at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter