Are there any resorts that you can walk to Magic Kingdom?

Crazy1

Earning My Ears
We have panic attack issues on crowded buses and crowded monorails. Is there any other way to get to Magic Kingdom without using buses or monorails?

Are there any resorts that you can walk to Magic Kingdom?

We have panic attack issues on crowded buses and crowded monorails. Is there any other way to get to Magic Kingdom without using buses or monorails?

You could stay at the Contemporary area Resorts and use the sidewalk to walk to MK.

The Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian offer small boat launches to MK.

The Fort Wilderness Campground and Wilderness Lodge also offer large boat transport to MK.

Or you could drive or take a taxi or shared ride to TTC and take the Ferry boat to MK.

Last edited:
You can also walk from Bay Lake Tower, technically it might even be a minute or two closer to MK than Contempo.

We did MVMCP, stayed till midnight, and walked back to the Contemporary on the uncrowded path LOVING life. Crowded buses / long waits in line for the monorail just aren’t for us.

You stay at the Contemporary Resort and use the sidewalk to walk to MK.

The Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian offer small boat launches to MK.

The Fort Wilderness Campground and Wilderness Lodge also offer large boat transport to MK.

Or you could drive or take a taxi or shared ride to TTC and take the Ferry boat to MK.

You can also take taxi/uber/lyft to the Contemporary and walk from there (or walk there and get a taxi/uber/lyft back to wherever you are staying)

From the Polynesian, can't you walk over to the TTC and take the ferry? Note that the small boat launches don't take ECVs, if anyone in your party has one.

Minnie Vans are also an option if you want Disney Transportation and they can handle up to two ECVs upon request for an accessible Minnie Van.

From the Polynesian, can't you walk over to the TTC and take the ferry? Note that the small boat launches don't take ECVs, if anyone in your party has one.
They will often bring a larger boat if available, especially if you explain the need for taking the boat with an ECV, you just may have to wait longer if it is t running on that route already. I have been on the larger boats more than once when they had to make an extra stop for such situations.

Yes, you can walk to TTC from Polynesian.
You can also walk from Grand Floridian to TTC - you need to walk past Polynesian to get there, so it’s not a short walk.
The usual boats from Grand Floridian and Polynesian to MK are small and not accessible.
Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge have both small and large boats (alternating at times).

Yes to everything SueM said. I have done everything that SueM mentioned. A very long time ago when I only used a cane I used the small boat that left the Polynesian Resort to MK. It also made stops at the Grand Floridian Resort.

Yes, you can walk to TTC from Polynesian.
You can also walk from Grand Floridian to TTC - you need to walk past Polynesian to get there, so it’s not a short walk.
The usual boats from Grand Floridian and Polynesian to MK are small and not accessible.
Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge have both small and large boats (alternating at times).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter