Are the F&W booths open at 11 when WS opens?

alldiz

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Wondering if everything opens at 11.....or does it take a while for them to set up?

Also can you use any snack credits for the food?

Anything that they usually have that I shouldn't miss?
Thanks
Kerri

They are open when WS opens. However, don't be surprised if they are still getting themselves organized and aren't quite ready to serve you.

A good tactic is to walk past the first 3-4 booths, leaving them for later. This will put you ahead of the crowd, at least until you reach the on-coming wave of people who started in the other direction.

They are open when WS opens. However, don't be surprised if they are still getting themselves organized and aren't quite ready to serve you.

A good tactic is to walk past the first 3-4 booths, leaving them for later. This will put you ahead of the crowd, at least until you reach the on-coming wave of people who started in the other direction.

Thanks....we are staying at BWV and should get to the hotel and checked in by 10:30....figured we would just walk on over and get started:goodvibes
Kerri

Since you're coming in from BW, I'd just start counter-clockwise with the first booth you come to (France) since you'll already have a head start on the rest of the crowd.

In 2007 snack credits could be used for any food item at the booths.

It isn't known what will be done about 2008 yet.

The kiosks open at 11 with the rest of WS. Some of the restaurants don't open at 11 though. Keep that in mind.

most booths are open and ready - a few might be setting up at 11, but will be open for business shortly after

I'm hoping they are pretty set up at 11.....cause they will have some hungry people hitting the kiosks at around that time.

Our flight is at 6:15 am....so I figure we'll be ready for some yummy food at that point.
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter