• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Are my ears playing tricks on me....

zachsmomie

Mouseketeer
or did I hear correctly when my local newscaster announced that Mickey Mouse has won the right to wash his own underwear????

The report says that CM's can now take their "official Disney undergarments" home and launder them there because the laundry service was leaving them dirty exposing the CM's to rashes, smells and even lice!

And as if this wasn't already toooooo much knowledge, they also added that CM's can not wear their own regular underwear because it "bunches up".

Some things are better left unknown!!!!

Sandy

This story (if you can call it that) was WAYYY overblown... basically affecting CMs in the double-digits... And local TV news is the best at stories like this
(Man dies in submarine of natural causes. Could YOU be next?!?!?!!!?) I think the union got the desired effect... although it really won't help much with their "negotiations"...
Whatever...

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter