Are Gas Powered Golf Carts Allowed?

tracychris1994

Earning My Ears
I am considering purchasing a golf cart for use around our home. We visit Fort Wilderness every summer and I thought it may be a wise choice to bring it with us each year, considering the costly rated to rent them at the Fort. Just wanted to know if gas powered are allowed or is it electric only:confused3. I know what we rent each year is electric. Any help would be appreciated.

I am considering purchasing a golf cart for use around our home. We visit Fort Wilderness every summer and I thought it may be a wise choice to bring it with us each year, considering the costly rated to rent them at the Fort. Just wanted to know if gas powered are allowed or is it electric only:confused3. I know what we rent each year is electric. Any help would be appreciated.

unfortunately.......yes:guilty:

Hey now there is nothing wrong with a gas cart. My gas cart is quieter then the horns or the back up beeper on a elec. cart.

Electric carts are for people too lazy to walk to a bus stop. Gas carts are for looping all night long drinking beer. :lmao: We have to keep things on subject here.

My gas cart is quieter then the horns or the back up beeper on a elec. cart.
Which would be pertinent if the ele. cart folks generally drove backwards! :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist... please don't flame me, I don't have a dog in this fight, I just threw a bone in the ring!

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter