April Incentives - What Are Your Predictions?

Wait this feels pretty big is this only for new members?

1712063450910.jpeg

Welcome Home Offer to save $6,000 requires eligible new purchasers to participate in a Resort sales tour, either telephonically, online or in person (“Tour”), and buy an ownership interest with at least 250 Vacation Points in The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Offer expires 24 hours after interaction, subject to change. Prices do not include one-time closing costs. Offer cannot be combined with other select offers or discounts and may be extended, modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. Other offers may be available; talk to your sales Cast Member. Void where prohibited. Additional restrictions and terms may apply.

Wait this feels pretty big is this only for new members?

View attachment 847472

Welcome Home Offer to save $6,000 requires eligible new purchasers to participate in a Resort sales tour, either telephonically, online or in person (“Tour”), and buy an ownership interest with at least 250 Vacation Points in The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Offer expires 24 hours after interaction, subject to change. Prices do not include one-time closing costs. Offer cannot be combined with other select offers or discounts and may be extended, modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. Other offers may be available; talk to your sales Cast Member. Void where prohibited. Additional restrictions and terms may apply.
Oh wait sorry someone mentioned this with the sliding scale for welcome home. Still that’s pretty amazing.

Yes. MB program allows you to sell back the first year of points for an additional $20/pt for purchases of 150 points and higher. So, those with June to Dec Uys buying now it would be 2023 points…for Feb to April, it’s the 2024 points.
Correct...so for example if I buy today, I am an Aug use year with my resale, they'll buy back 150 August 2023 points and send me a check for $20 x 150 = $3,000. Then I'll get the 2024 points as of 8/1/2024.

Yeah, OKW is the way to go right now clearly.... Unfortunately then you own at OKW.

I am so tempted but this isn't like the VGF direct sale where at least you own at VGF. I absolutely dont want to stay at OKW and I have a job that allows me to book 11 months out so Id be waiting until the 7 month mark and hoping I can stay anywhere else? Not sure I want to do that. I am really conflicted though.

I am so tempted but this isn't like the VGF direct sale where at least you own at VGF. I absolutely dont want to stay at OKW and I have a job that allows me to book 11 months out so Id be waiting until the 7 month mark and hoping I can stay anywhere else? Not sure I want to do that. I am really conflicted though.
Buy where you want to stay, right? I assume you are looking to fill that gap from having that large PVB contract taken? That sounds like a resort you wanted to stay at, not for SAPs...would that be a correct assumption?

Can someone break it down for me. Currently a re-sale member and looking to become a direct member, was waiting for Polynesian but how much would it be for 150 OKW with an August use year?

Can someone break it down for me. Currently a re-sale member and looking to become a direct member, was waiting for Polynesian but how much would it be for 150 OKW with an August use year?

Got my spreadsheet open - Aug use year as well w 200 Poly resale points, so I can do without the Tower.

See below....then you get $3,000 back after MB, so effective price is $21,750.

PointsPer point after $40 incentiveTotal Cost w Offer
Disney's OKW150$ 165.00$ 24,750.00

Own at OKW, but aren't those points eligible for all resorts (including the restricted resorts)?
Yes, they are. My theory is 7 months is going to continue to get tougher and tougher as time goes on, and it is also a pain to have to combine several home resorts at 11 months.

Own at OKW, but aren't those points eligible for all resorts (including the restricted resorts)?
yea - to me that's the appeal...would I want it to be the only resort I own at...no...but to qualify for the Direct benefits - then you have points that are not restricted and lets you book at all the new resorts.

I also don't hate the appeal of 11 month advantage on an extremely reasonable point chart that isn't changing in the next three decades...

These offers are confirmed valid through June 24, correct? Not likely to be pulled and replaced prior to that?

My guide (who still thinks I am a new member - I recently bought resale) emailed me and indicated they are “limited” offers. Naturally he wouldn’t want me to wait until June to buy, but thought I would check.

If we go for one of these deals, I am inclined to keep my cash in a HYSA until right before June 24, so that we would be able to look at summer incentives within the 10 day period.

Last edited:
These offers are confirmed valid through June 24, correct? Not likely to be pull and replaced prior to that?

My guide (who still thinks I am a new member - I recently bought resale) emailed me and indicated they are “limited” offers. Naturally he wouldn’t want me to wait until June to buy, but thought I would check.

If we go for one of these deals, I am inclined to keep my cash in a HYSA until right before June 24, so that we would be able to look at summer incentives within the 10 day period.
Your post made me wonder...Does a "new member" include any prior member who is jumping into a new UY? Anyone know the answer to that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter