April 7 2013 Dream Cruise

Hi everyone!

I am going to show my 'new-ness', so sorry in advance for the silly question... But... I just managed to compete the online booking and received a boarding time of 1:00. Admittedly I am bummed that it is so late, especially since my boys are usually up before 7. My question is can we go early or are they super strict about boarding? I certainly do not need 3 excited little boys waiting around, but I want to maximize the FUN! Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated... and to the former post, I have started packing too. Hey, it take a lot to get a family organized, you have to start early!

:hourglass

Hi everyone!

I am going to show my 'new-ness', so sorry in advance for the silly question... But... I just managed to compete the online booking and received a boarding time of 1:00. Admittedly I am bummed that it is so late, especially since my boys are usually up before 7. My question is can we go early or are they super strict about boarding? I certainly do not need 3 excited little boys waiting around, but I want to maximize the FUN! Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated... and to the former post, I have started packing too. Hey, it take a lot to get a family organized, you have to start early!

From everything I have read on the boards they stick pretty close to those times. Since the ships are so big it helps keep the crowd down. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Yes I have started parking!!!:cool1::cool1:

Hi everyone!

They do stick to the boarding times. They do have tv's all around showing disney cartoons, photo ops with Capt Mickey & Minnie as well to help stay busy before boarding. It is a good time to go over the Personal Navigator to see the activities for your first evening on board. Our rooms aren't ready until after lunch (around 2 or 2:30).

Hope this helps! See you all soon!

Welcome to our list; the Felicia's family and Adam's family...lol...loved that TV show. Please send children names and ages and cabin numbers when you can. Tentatively planing a meet & greet at the Wave bar, deck 12, after the life boat drill. See you then.

Soarin Hubby said:
:cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin GTY; Marcel (DH) & Kathryn (DW); Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin GTY; Noni (DW) & DH; mousehouselover

Cabin GTY; Andrea (DW) & Kory (DH); belle2211

Cabin GTY; Felicia (DW), DH, DS (6), DS

Cabin 6679; Adam (DH), DW, Alicia (DD 10), Ashley (DD 8); adam185

Cabin 8643; Tommy (DH), Katie (DW), & Cooper (DD 5); Klee3067

Cabin 10000; Don (DH) & Gail (DW); donald1403

Is it okay if Andy, Skylar and I join the second FE list, too?!!
I am assuming people who are on the first list don't need to do another gift for people who are also on the second list....
Andy dh
Carla dw
Skylar dg/d 12
cabin won't be determined till we get onboard

Is it okay if Andy, Skylar and I join the second FE list, too?!!
I am assuming people who are on the first list don't need to do another gift for people who are also on the second list....
Andy dh
Carla dw
Skylar dg/d 12
cabin won't be determined till we get onboard

You are right. The first list was closed on Feb, 28 since we had people from England and others wanting to know how many folks to plan for. If you want to do both FE, I'm sure that people on the 2nd list will be delighted.:thumbsup2

We would LOVE to be added to the second FE list. This will be our second Disney Cruise but our first FE participation.

Our room # is 5032
We have 3 adults who LOVE to spread the Disney Magic.
(Andie) I am 21 and I love ALL things Disney, Chip 'n' Dale are my favorites.
My mom (Michelle) is 46 and her favorite is Dumbo
My Dad (Bundy) is 53 and is a goofball. He loves Mickey, Goofy and Simba.
Also, my parents will be celebrating their 23rd wedding anniversary on the 7th, the day we get on the boat!

As I said, this is our first FE pariticpation. Are there any guidelines or rules for playing? Any info you want to pass along will be helpful I am sure. Thanks! :D

:dance3::dance3:
:dance3:

21 days!!!

who else has started packing? :laundy:

I'm not placing anything in suit cases yet, because we have an overnight trip in two weeks, but I have been putting items we will need into bins in my closet. Once the next trip has been completed, I will start placing in suitcases. I'm pretty anal about packing, and have a cruise packing list that I will print and check off as I go.

Now if I could only find my extra large Ziploc bags. I love using those to separate swim suits from other clothes, and also for our pre and post night stays at WDW.

We got our cabin number...

Soarin Hubby said:
:cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin GTY; Andy (DH), Carla (DW), Skylar (DD 12); cmarquardt

Cabin GTY; Felicia (DW), DH, DS (6), DS

Cabin GTY; Noni (DW) & DH; mousehouselover

Cabin GTY; Andrea (DW) & Kory (DH); belle2211

Cabin 5032; Andie (DD 21)Chip & Dale, Michelle (D Mom) Dumbo, Bundy (D Dad) Mickey, Goofy, Simba; PrincessAndie

Cabin 5526; Marcel (DH) & Kathryn (DW); Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin 6679; Adam (DH), DW, Alicia (DD 10), Ashley (DD 8); adam185

Cabin 8643; Tommy (DH), Katie (DW), & Cooper (DD 5); Klee3067

Cabin 10000; Don (DH) & Gail (DW); donald1403

Totals: 19 adults, 6 chlidren

We got our cabin number too! #9646

If it matters to anyone, DH's name is Vic; although some days he prefers to remain nameless. LOL

Just a heads up for those of you joining the FE groups late to the party. I ordered a custom FE from etsy seller ilvdisney2008 yesterday and she is shipping it today. That's what I call fast service!

I am not allowed to post links because I don't have enough posts.

With a toddler trying to "help" with projects I couldn't be happier with the time/stress/money I saved on attempting this myself!

Just booked our cruise on the Dream and we are really excited. My wife and I have been on a number of cruises but this is the 2nd for my kids, Alicia (10) and Ashley (8). It's the first time on Disney for us all but we are DVC members and go to Disney several times a year.

We are also in Gwinnett county where my wife is a teacher and my kids go to school.

We are surprising the kids with the cruise and we aren't telling them until we get to the port.

We'd like to be added to the FE list if there is still time. We are in 6679.

It looks like there will be lots of Georgians on the cruise. We are from Florida, but our son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren are from De Kalb Co. It is their Spring Break too. Should be a blast!:cheer2:

Happy_N_Doc said:
It looks like there will be lots of Georgians on the cruise. We are from Florida, but our son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren are from De Kalb Co. It is their Spring Break too. Should be a blast!:cheer2:

We are Georgians too! Residents of Cobb County!!!

We should all caravan down to the port.

We are leaving Saturday morning, around 7 am, picking up my mom at the airport and heading to a hotel near the port.

We are leaving Saturday morning, around 7 am, picking up my mom at the airport and heading to a hotel near the port.

Would love to, but I think we are going to try and leave Thursday to get a day in the theme parks and maybe a day at the water park to get a pre-cruise tan. :beach::sunny:

We are leaving at 8 (in theory), and heading straight to Hollywood Studios so my daughter can hopefully see Sofia the First. We're staying at the Grand Floridian, and heading over to the port around 10 Sunday morning. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter