April 7 2013 Dream Cruise

Just curious...does any of the experienced cruisers have an idea the dimensions of the phones on board? I saw a pic of someone's creation for a bag that they did to carry the onboard phones in w/a clear see through vnyl panel in front. The carry bag had a clip on it to attach to belt loop or backpack. I would like to sew a set for hubby and g/d.
We are doing early dinning. I thought of booking Palo. Not sure hubby would appreciate it. He is a pretty basic food person. I would LOVE to experience Palo. I researched it and thought how wonderful it would be. Hmmmm....
We have the dolphin excursion booked so far.
Hoping our snow is finally winding down. Long winter here. Wisconsin is notorious for having blasts in April. Sick of shoveling, I tell ya!

if you are referring to the room wave phones they are about the size
of a typical cordless phone do NOT lose one they charge you
$250.00 we rarely take them out of the room. we sail alone
most of the time completed 42 Disney cruises so far

donald1403 Don & Gail room 10000

Introducing myself and the family:
Felicia (me) and Derek
Brendon (6yrs)
Dean (2years)
Stateroom 8616
we are newbie cruisers

Donna and Ted (my parents)
Stateroom 8618
very experienced cruisers but first time Disney cruisers

Thus far, we have an Atlantis Aquaventure excursion planned and not much else besides some babysitting for the little guy. We are eating during the early time slot.

Looking forward to a fun adventure in just over a month :)

Don & Gail...WOW!!! You should be the "unoffical" tour guides/ambassadors for the ship. That's a lot of cruising!

ahhh...point taken on the phone! Thanks... awesome goal to reach 50 cruises!!! I am just happy to be on my first.

FeliciaL said:
Introducing myself and the family:
Felicia (me) and Derek
Brendon (6yrs)
Dean (2years)
Stateroom 8616
we are newbie cruisers

Donna and Ted (my parents)
Stateroom 8618
very experienced cruisers but first time Disney cruisers

Thus far, we have an Atlantis Aquaventure excursion planned and not much else besides some babysitting for the little guy. We are eating during the early time slot.

Looking forward to a fun adventure in just over a month :)

Don & Gail...WOW!!! You should be the "unoffical" tour guides/ambassadors for the ship. That's a lot of cruising!

Welcome!! We will probably see you at Atlantis we are doing that along with the sea lions!

my most sincere apology we were 47 hours late in signing up for the FE
for this cruise. the really nice gifts my wife made will be used on our
MAY 13 or June 13 cruise. all enjoy

donald1403 Don & Gail room 10000

42 Disney cruises so far
14 Magic
12 Wonder
3 Fantasy
13 Dream only 8 more to get to our goal of 50

GOOD MORNIN

I came down with a BUG !!!! had temp of 102 not sure what it was but GLAD its going away !!!!! feelin much better today,
NOW I hope I can help with some of the new or older cruisers, we found that a over the door rack for shoes, clear plastic ones work GREAT for small items like tooth brush,paste,qtips makeup, brushs all those little things that are hard to find, worked great when kids was small, pack it with the items before hand then just unfold it hang on door and good to go, hope this helps atleast one cruiser,:confused3

have a good day

garRy:happytv:

Cool!! What is all included in the documents??? I am wondering if they will send them to our Make a Wish office or to us? I will have to try and get to our mailbox tomorrow and check it out. We got a huge snow storm here today, so not sure if I will make it!:sad2: They originally called for 1-2 inches and we have 8 inches with some drifts that are over 3 feet!!! :scared: Not looking forward to heading to work in the morning. Good thing the kids are already out for spring break! I can't wait for some nice sunny and warm weather!! :beach:

Cool!! What is all included in the documents??? I am wondering if they will send them to our Make a Wish office or to us? I will have to try and get to our mailbox tomorrow and check it out. We got a huge snow storm here today, so not sure if I will make it!:sad2: They originally called for 1-2 inches and we have 8 inches with some drifts that are over 3 feet!!! :scared: Not looking forward to heading to work in the morning. Good thing the kids are already out for spring break! I can't wait for some nice sunny and warm weather!! :beach:

for us the docs are the luggage tags. some good info and a very
pretty book. enjoy don & Gail 10000

WHEW!!! My sewing machines have been going NON-STOP over the last few days trying to get all of my FE gifts finished up! I am very excited and can't wait to exchange with everyone!

Not too much longer now...:hourglass

wow we do not know what to do!!! recieved a message from the leader
of the FE that we were too late to join, so will decide in the next day or two
as what to do thanks so much for your kind thought.

Don & Gail donald1403 stateroom 10000

42 Disney cruises completed

14 Magic
12 Wonder
03 Fantasy
13 Dream our goal is 50 to infinity and beyond.

Is it too early to find out what movies will be playing during our cruise? I would really like to see the new Oz movie, but am wondering if it will be showing during our cruise. However, this will be our first cruise, so I am also wondering if we will want to spend 2 hours watching a movie on a 4 day cruise?

iadreamer said:
Is it too early to find out what movies will be playing during our cruise? I would really like to see the new Oz movie, but am wondering if it will be showing during our cruise. However, this will be our first cruise, so I am also wondering if we will want to spend 2 hours watching a movie on a 4 day cruise?

I would love to see that too! May be a hubby and me time when kids go to club...although I am still really nervous about leaving them.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Dear Andrew & Carla,

When will ya'll find out your cabin number?

I am getting my FE gifts together and bagging them for our upcoming cruise. Only 26 (?) days to go!

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston (yjjohnston)
Lawrenceville, GA

Hi! It could be as late as boarding before we find out our state room#. I know this is a pain for people delivering FE gifts. The only thing I can think of to get around this is to put our cabin# in with our bags when we deliver ours. I will be sure to do the delivery early. An item in our bag would be useful on the cruise. I am still waiting on something coming in the mail coming from the UK to finish my gifts. I got my sewing machine out last eve and made a pair of wave phone carriers with clips on. Turned out cute. Working on pirate costume, too.

Never thought about seeing the Oz movie on board! I soooo wanna see this. This past weekend I was going to go see it. Good thing you mentioned it. I will hold off. That would be awesome to do!

Hi all. Whoopee. The documents. Arrived now when boss person finishes packing we will be ready to go

Small point of interest. Check out the web cam at Port Canaveral. portcanaveralwebcam.com
Our family's watch us sail and it I
Is really cool. Check. about. 4:45 pm. EDT. Thursday and. Sunday for the dream. And Saturday. The Fantasy
We stand. Starboard near the forward stack. Deck. Eleven. And hold uo a large Bahamanian flag Enjoy

Don Gail. donald1403. Stateroom. 10000

Don & Gail,
We just booked last minute for the April 7th cruise and would like to do FE with y'all and anyone else that is interested. We don't have a cabin number yet, cat GTY, 13...

Don & Gail,
We just booked last minute for the April 7th cruise and would like to do FE with y'all and anyone else that is interested. We don't have a cabin number yet, cat GTY, 13...

we are in 10000 let us know your number later. Disney says within
10 days of sailing you will have number enjoy

We just booked our cruise too! The FE was so much fun last time I was hoping to do it again. If there's a secondary group going, I'd love to get in on it. :)

Cruising this time are myself and DH. We don't have room numbers yet, just GTY 06.

Regarding the movies~ Someone I know from another board said Oz played last week in both 2d and 3d. Last fall we were able to see Brave after it had left the other theaters so it's entirely possible that Oz would be playing. We called to find out the movie schedule; I think I got the number from somewhere here on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!