April 7 2013 Dream Cruise

Hi! It could be as late as boarding before we find out our state room#. I know this is a pain for people delivering FE gifts. The only thing I can think of to get around this is to put our cabin# in with our bags when we deliver ours. I will be sure to do the delivery early. An item in our bag would be useful on the cruise. I am still waiting on something coming in the mail coming from the UK to finish my gifts. I got my sewing machine out last eve and made a pair of wave phone carriers with clips on. Turned out cute. Working on pirate costume, too.

WE will have a white board on our cabin door (8152) for people in our FE group to post changes or post your cabin number, Carla. If you find out your cabin number before, just post it here and we will make the changes on the list. That way everything will be together. Hope this helps.:cool1:

I'll keep this 2nd list going. Thanks for the response. If anyone else wants to join just post it here. I will be checking this post everyday. I will also have a white board on our door for messages. :cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin GTY; Marcel & Kathryn; Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin 10000; Don & Gail; donald1403

Cabin GTY; Noni & DH; mousehouselover

Can't wait. This will be our 11th Disney cruise & we even got reservations for Palo's brunch on our sea day...yea.

Soarin Hubby said:
I'll keep this 2nd list going. Thanks for the response. If anyone else wants to join just post it here. I will be checking this post everyday. I will also have a white board on our door for messages. :cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List

Can't wait. This will be our 11th Disney cruise & we even got reservations for Palo's brunch on our sea day...yea.

Welcome to all the newbies!!! 22 more days until we leave!

My hubby just booked today and I'd possibly be interested in doing the FE! But I don't know much about it. Are they small gifts? more extravegant? Is there a price-ish range?

belle2211, We can add you to 2nd FE list if you want. Just need names and cabin # and ages for any children. You just hang a fish extender on your cabin note hook. Others will come by and put a small gift in it for you. It's like secret Santa. The gifts are what ever you want to give, any price range you want. Some are home made, we usually buy what we give out. Here is a link to a good article on them.

http://suchthespot.com/2011/01/disney-cruise-how-to-fish-extender/

My hubby just booked today and I'd possibly be interested in doing the FE! But I don't know much about it. Are they small gifts? more extravegant? Is there a price-ish range?

updated:

I'll keep this 2nd list going. :cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List

Cabin GTY; Andrea & Kory; belle2211

Am I. We are on both lists? Do we have permission to put gifts
To both lists? Maybe we are really on. Carnival???????
Not to worry. All will have fun. FUN!!!!!

Don. Gail. donald1403. Stateroom 10000
This will be. 43. Working to get to 50. Love. D

Going on a Disney cruise is always great fun. Posting on this blog
Is also great fun. Both of us are retred and have no life other
Than Disney cruise and parks. Just got out of the hospital
Had TUVP. (Google it). Feel good and ready to go. At age 78
Go can mean anything. Hope to meet and see all on ship
I am not blind so, If we meet I will see you. Right
Be careful and have a safe journey to port Canaveral

Check out the web cam the Fantasy is in port now. (Sat)

Later dudes and dudesses. Don Gail. 10000

Don, Don't see you on the first list but there is no problem being on both, except for more gifts...LOL. I will keep you on the 2nd FE list unless you let me know otherwise. I am also retired and do Disney a lot, going to see Chubby Checker tonight. "See Ya Real Soon"

Am I. We are on both lists? Do we have permission to put gifts
To both lists? Maybe we are really on. Carnival???????
Not to worry. All will have fun. FUN!!!!!

Don. Gail. donald1403. Stateroom 10000
This will be. 43. Working to get to 50. Love. D

Hello all! Can't wait to meet everyone and see our awsome crew members aboard the DREAM! Booked last minute, but living near Tinkerbell and soarin hubby being retired and myself semi-retired, that is how we float!!

22 days and counting!:woohoo:

Coming on last minute with my girlfriend! Did the VGT and it'll be our first cruise together!

I'm 20 and my DGF is 19!

Really excited!

Is it too early to find out what movies will be playing during our cruise? I would really like to see the new Oz movie, but am wondering if it will be showing during our cruise. However, this will be our first cruise, so I am also wondering if we will want to spend 2 hours watching a movie on a 4 day cruise?

We got the movie listing!! Brave, Timothy Green, Nemo 3D, Avengers, Lincoln, Wreck-it Ralph and Oz. (I think I remembered them all. :) )

2nd Fish Extender List

Yay!! We made it on a list!! This is our second cruise and I have to admit; they are addicting. Now to make a FE and our gifts. I hope we get our docs this coming week. We have reservations for Palo on our first night, We loved sitting there watching the land disappear into the sunset as we enjoyed dinner.

Hi everyone!

I just checked in and saw that a second FE list has been started, and I would be interested in joining it--if you don't mind.
We are part of the 1st list already, but it didn't end up having as many participants as I had originally planned for so I have some extra supplies lying around.

I had already included Don and Gail on my list because they had expressed an interest in joining the 1st FE group, but didn't seem to make the cutoff date in time. I just couldn't pass up giving them something--43 cruises seems like something awesome to celebrate!

We are booked for cabin # 8643, and it is:
DH--Tommy
Me--Katie
DD--Cooper (5)

We are so excited for this cruise! My daughter turns FIVE on sail date, so we are doing as much as we can to help make it as special as possible for her! If any of you have any suggestions of ways for us to do that, then please let me know!

Don, Don't see you on the first list but there is no problem being on both, except for more gifts...LOL. I will keep you on the 2nd FE list unless you let me know otherwise. I am also retired and do Disney a lot, going to see Chubby Checker tonight. "See Ya Real Soon"

Welcome Katie, Tommy & Cooper. Glad to have you aboard.

Soarin Hubby said:
:cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List

Cabin GTY; Andrea & Kory; belle2211

Cabin 8643; Tommy, Katie, & Cooper (5); Klee3067

Here is a revised list with DH & DW and children added. I will also be putting the list in cabin order as I get them.
Please let me know of any corrections needed. I will keep this list open until the Friday before sailing. Thanks to all. pixiedust:

Soarin Hubby said:
:cool1:

2nd Fish Extender List

Cabin GTY; Marcel (DH) & Kathryn (DW); Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin GTY; Noni (DW) & DH; mousehouselover

Cabin GTY; Andrea (DW) & Kory (DH); belle2211

Cabin 8643; Tommy (DH), Katie (DW), & Cooper (DD 5); Klee3067

Cabin 10000; Don (DH) & Gail (DW); donald1403

Just booked our cruise on the Dream and we are really excited. My wife and I have been on a number of cruises but this is the 2nd for my kids, Alicia (10) and Ashley (8). It's the first time on Disney for us all but we are DVC members and go to Disney several times a year.

We are also in Gwinnett county where my wife is a teacher and my kids go to school.

We are surprising the kids with the cruise and we aren't telling them until we get to the port.

We'd like to be added to the FE list if there is still time. We are in 6679.

Im so excited... Not to much longer and we are all going to be having fun in the sun with Mickey & the gang.

We just returned from our last ski weekend for the year. The boys have declared winter over! (The six year old and I skied our first black diamond together.) They are ready for their next epic adventure. The little one wants to know when 'we go to wegowand.' Lol. The day before the cruise we are heading to Legoland.

Please add us to the second FE group. I am sure that my little guys will love the FE game.

Packing makes me nervous as we are having a painting, fireplace tilework, and some new carpet installed the week before we leave. It will be a miracle if i dont lose my mind bw now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter