**April 6, 2013** - Fantasy Eastern Caribbean to San Juan!

PoeticMoe - DMom (me!), DS(12)
mjruane - DW, DH, DS(13), DS(10)
mummy lee - DMom, DS(15), DD(12)

:dance3:

Hello all! My name is Kate and I just booked this cruise for my family...very excited! This will be my 5th cruise but first time with DCL. We live in the Orlando area and visit the parks all the time so the cruise seemed like the next step. Traveling with me me, DH, DD(6), DS(2, turning 3 during the sailing,) and hopefully a new baby by then :love: I am also bringing my parents along in the connecting cabin.

Hello all! My name is Kate and I just booked this cruise for my family...very excited! This will be my 5th cruise but first time with DCL. We live in the Orlando area and visit the parks all the time so the cruise seemed like the next step. Traveling with me me, DH, DD(6), DS(2, turning 3 during the sailing,) and hopefully a new baby by then :love: I am also bringing my parents along in the connecting cabin.

Hi Kate and family - WELCOME! :) We've also cruised other cruiselines and haven't cruised with DCL since my son was a baby - he's 11 now. So I'm excited to return to DCL now that my son is older. I've missed the Disney experience on a cruise and the Fantasy looks awesome.

I will add you to our cruise meet list. :goodvibes

Katie81 - DW, DH, DD(6), DS(2)

We are in officially.. (I finally found out when my sons Spring Break was after bugging the school district secretary for months.:lmao:) We were scheduled on a 5 day Dream in April of this year however when I saw the prices for this cruise I switched..( This one is actually less if you can believe it. PLUS 2 extra days on the boat.) :banana: We sailed on the Dream last April and loved it and are now hooked. I am definetly in for the FE and actually have a lot of the ladies gifts done because I was making them for our now ex April cruise..You are gonna LOVE them. It will be me, DH and DS 13. I am glad to see some kids his age already in the meet..:goodvibes

I am gonna have to say that I was bummed that my sons Spring Break was not on the Western.. UNTILL, A wonderful Diser showed me the great things to do in PR so now I am excited.. I love historical sites so I am beyond thrilled at the Forts at San Juan PR... This is exactly what I needed to get me excited about PR...:banana:

We are in officially.. (I finally found out when my sons Spring Break was after bugging the school district secretary for months.:lmao:) We were scheduled on a 5 day Dream in April of this year however when I saw the prices for this cruise I switched..( This one is actually less if you can believe it. PLUS 2 extra days on the boat.) :banana: We sailed on the Dream last April and loved it and are now hooked. I am definetly in for the FE and actually have a lot of the ladies gifts done because I was making them for our now ex April cruise..You are gonna LOVE them. It will be me, DH and DS 13. I am glad to see some kids his age already in the meet..:goodvibes

Hello and WELCOME to you and your family! Lucky you for finding out what your son's school's calendar will be for 2013. I'm STILL waiting! :confused3 I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be off this week. Our Bd of Ed says they'll release the calendar by the end of the month. It can't get here soon enough for me!

I'll add you and your family to our cruise meet list. :)

robin19871 - DW, DH, DS(13)

Hello and WELCOME to you and your family! Lucky you for finding out what your son's school's calendar will be for 2013. I'm STILL waiting! :confused3 I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be off this week. Our Bd of Ed says they'll release the calendar by the end of the month. It can't get here soon enough for me!

I'll add you and your family to our cruise meet list. :)

Thanks.. I am crossing my fingers for you too that you find out soon...:)

I hope The spring break works out for you! I know ours will be in March but I will just pull DD out for the week. She is only in 1st grade. I guess I wont be able to do that forever....

I hope The spring break works out for you! I know ours will be in March but I will just pull DD out for the week. She is only in 1st grade. I guess I wont be able to do that forever....

I thought about pulling my DS out of school if our break is not this week. But with him being in Middle School now, those days are over. He'd miss entirely too much work for the week. Although I'm sure my DS would love to miss a week of school to go on vacation! :laughing:

These next few weeks are going to be the longest weeks for us! Waiting....:confused3

Guess what folks? I just found out that our 2013 Spring Break IS this week!!! :woohoo: Woo hoo!!! Now I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and start planning for this cruise. I'm SO excited I took a gamble and booked this week! YES!! :cool1: :banana:

Guess what folks? I just found out that our 2013 Spring Break IS this week!!! :woohoo: Woo hoo!!! Now I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and start planning for this cruise. I'm SO excited I took a gamble and booked this week! YES!! :cool1: :banana:

YAY!!!party: The prices have held steady since they came out so I am glad that you were able to find out before they cost an arm AND a leg. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to move our list to the new page! :banana:

Hello!
We will also be on this cruise :cool1: This will be our 3rd Disney cruise! We would also like to participate in the FE exchange. We are traveling from Los Angeles, California. There are 5 of us.... DH, DW, DD (13/14), DD (9), DD (9). We will be on the ship for my oldest daughters birthday!

mjruane: If you need any help with organizing the FE list let me know, I will be happy to help... I organized the FE exchange on my last cruise pirate:

Hello!
We will also be on this cruise :cool1: This will be our 3rd Disney cruise! We would also like to participate in the FE exchange. We are traveling from Los Angeles, California. There are 5 of us.... DH, DW, DD (13/14), DD (9), DD (9). We will be on the ship for my oldest daughters birthday!

mjruane: If you need any help with organizing the FE list let me know, I will be happy to help... I organized the FE exchange on my last cruise pirate:

Welcome.... We are hopefully heading out to Los Angeles in August.. (I was born there and it will give us a chance to see my my family and friends.) :love:
On another note, I was flipping through the channels last night and "The Bachelor" show was in San Juan PR... It looks very beautiful.. It was exciting to see where we are going to go..:cool1:

I was flipping through the channels last night and "The Bachelor" show was in San Juan PR... It looks very beautiful.. It was exciting to see where we are going to go..:cool1:

There are a few videos on youtube of San Juan... looks like there is plenty to do!:thumbsup2

Hello!

Hello and WELCOME to you and your family! I've never participated in an FE, so it's great to know that you coordinated one for your last cruise. They seem like so much FUN and I can't wait to participate this time. I've been keeping the list of cruisers up-to-date - is there anymore information you need me to keep track of in the list I started, that would make it easier for you to coordinate our FE? Just let me know and I can make the adjustments.

I will add you and your family to our cruise meet list! :)

hoppin62 - DH, DW, DD(13/14), DD(9), DD(9)

Hello and WELCOME to you and your family! I've never participated in an FE, so it's great to know that you coordinated one for your last cruise. They seem like so much FUN and I can't wait to participate this time. I've been keeping the list of cruisers up-to-date - is there anymore information you need me to keep track of in the list I started, that would make it easier for you to coordinate our FE? Just let me know and I can make the adjustments.

I will add you and your family to our cruise meet list! :)

Participating in the FE exchange is fun! Every night when you get back to your room, you are excited to see what has been left by others! The information that you have on your list is fine... the only other thing that is needed is the cabin numbers when people get them. There has to be a cut off date about a month or so before the cruise date.... the reason for this is because some people like to do their shopping and ordering online ahead of time and this allows time for shipping. There will be people who want to join in at the last moment and that is ok..... just as long as they know that some people may have finished shopping already.

I noticed mjruane said that he/she would organize the FE... If mjruane would like my help or would like me to organize, I would be more than happy to do so. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter