April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

Interested in joining the FE

Murrell family
2 girls, ages 4 and 7
1st time cruise for everyone
Celebrating the girl's birthdays
Minnie mouse, Descendents, Frozen

Last edited:

hello, What is the FE? I saw its a list but what is that for? this is my first time on this and first cruise with Disney. Help please

FE refers to Fish Extender. Cruisers who want to participate in a small gift exchange with others during the cruise hang an item like the one I copied from a Google search below. The name comes from the metal fish on the wall next to the cabin door. I believe there is a FE group being set up for this cruise so you should be able to join by search back through the thread and contacting the organizer.
photo+(5).JPG

Hi, I don't have the ability to pm brianap92, so here's our info for the fish extender. BTW, is there a FB group?

1.Cabin #6636
2.Name Susan (Mom); Girl (Daughter, age 4)
3.Any celebrations you are having on board None
4.Allergies or items prohibited ie...alcohol/candy/nuts etc.. everything is good
5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member) We love Belle, Frozen characters
6.Any other pertinent information you'd like to share: Thanks!

Hi gang! Just booked this as a last minute getaway, just me and the hubby- without our kids this time (okay it will be extra relaxing but who I am kidding, I'm gonna miss them!). This will be my 6th Disney Cruise and I'm most excited about the amazing itinerary!

Brianap92 would you please add us to the FE list (already got some awesome gifts ready!), sorry but I'm unable to pm you. Is there a FB group too?

1. Cabin #2072
2.Names: Erika & Charlie
No allergies nor birthdays
5.Favorite character: Erika's: Moana, Rapunzel, Lilo. Charlie's: Captain America and all Marvel characters
6. Thanks and we can't wait

Hi Briana!

would you please add us to the FE list (already got some awesome gifts ready!), sorry but I'm unable to pm you. Is there a FB group too?

1. Cabin #2072
5.Favorite character: Erika's: Moana, Rapunzel, Lilo. Charlie's: Captain America and all Marvel characters
6. Thanks and we can't wait!

Hi Briana!

would you please add us to the FE list (already got some awesome gifts ready!), sorry but I'm unable to pm you. Is there a FB group too?

1. Cabin #2072
6. Thanks and we can't wait!

welcome to all the newbies!! So excited to get on this cruise!!!!!!

We are more than likely going to be on this cruise now that it has been added to the MTO discount. Just waiting on some scheduling items to be cleared and hope to book in the next couple of days. We were looking at a Western cruise in Sept/Oct time frame but talked the wife into this one.

Is Briana still active on the cruise board? I am worried we may need to close the fish extender list soon and haven't seen her?

Hello everyone! We are very excited to be joining you on this cruise. This will be our 5th Disney cruise; but first time to the Southern Caribbean. I am still fairly new to this site, so I may need help using it. Can someone please tell me how to join the fish extender group? Last June we tried to join on our Fantasy cruise; but it didn't seem anyone was doing it. My DD was very disappointed. We are celebrating her 7th and my 40th birthdays this trip. Anything special we should do? Also, does anyone know how to find the week's navigators ahead of time. I am trying to plan for dinner at Palo; but do not want to miss formal night, pirate night, or the night Tangled is playing.

Brianp92, I can't figure out how to pm you. We want to be in the FE group for the Magic sailing 4/30/17.
We are Cabin # 5508
Tracy, Scott, and Mekaeyla
Mekaeyla's 7th bday; Tracy's 40th bday
Mekaeyla has peanut allergy
Favorite characters: Mekaeyla- Moana, Elena, Elsa; Tracy- Goofy, Merida, Cinderella; Scott- Mickey, Goofy, Donald

Brianp92, I can't figure out how to pm you. We want to be in the FE group for the Magic sailing 4/30/17.
We are Cabin # 5508
Tracy, Scott, and Mekaeyla
Mekaeyla's 7th bday; Tracy's 40th bday
Mekaeyla has peanut allergy
Favorite characters: Mekaeyla- Moana, Elena, Elsa; Tracy- Goofy, Merida, Cinderella; Scott- Mickey, Goofy, Donald

You must first have 10 post before you can message her (Start a conversation). Reply to this and my next post.

We got everything booked and will be going on this cruise. Looking forward to the Southern cruise. We were looking at a Western in the fall to complete our Grand Slam, but with the MTO rate we could not pass this up. We are in cabin 6082. This will be number 4.

Hello everyone! We are very excited to be joining you on this cruise. This will be our 5th Disney cruise; but first time to the Southern Caribbean. I am still fairly new to this site, so I may need help using it. Can someone please tell me how to join the fish extender group? Last June we tried to join on our Fantasy cruise; but it didn't seem anyone was doing it. My DD was very disappointed. We are celebrating her 7th and my 40th birthdays this trip. Anything special we should do? Also, does anyone know how to find the week's navigators ahead of time. I am trying to plan for dinner at Palo; but do not want to miss formal night, pirate night, or the night Tangled is playing.

Just judging from past navigators, Formal Night is usually the second night. The first three nights are usually rotational with the fourth night being Pirate night. (according to the activities schedule nigh 4 is Pirates night) I would book Palo, if you can. Last check there was not much left.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! We JUST booked this cruise about an hour ago! Just want to see if there is room to be added to the FE group still. We have 3 cabins, with 2 families traveling. Really hope it is not too late for us to join!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter