April 24, 2004 Magic

We will miss you at dinner and Serenity Bay. Cindy will have to float without me. Remember to take some water cameras with you.

I'm going to try and find a better water proof camera - none of my pictures from last year turn out:(

Maybe I'll do better this year.

Hi again, we used the KODAK water camera and our pictures turned out great. Did I ever send you any copies? A lot of sting ray and star fish pictures, all were very clear and bright.

Yes you sent us some of your pictures they were great. None of ours turned out decent - it was tough to see exactly what I was supposedly taking a picture of.

Any suggestions as to where and when for our DISmeet? It is getting close.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

When ever you want to meet. We're flexible
Personally Right now would be great. Just had 22 inches of snow on Monday, -19 below on Tues, 50 mph winds on Thurs. and it hasn't stopped snowing.:wave2:

Bump. I can't tell you how good it felt when I watched my counter go from 100 days to 99.:wave2:

I am so glad we are down to double digits. Time to start thinking about our DISmeet.

OK, about a DISmeet, how about in front of Scoops after the lifeboat drill and before the Sail-away party? It worked for us last cruise.

Hi PlutoJudy,

Just finished shovelling snow AGAIN. We have finalized all our arrangements and will be joining you on this cruise. It can't come soon enough. It is -12C and the wind chill makes it -29C. It is too cold to ski now that we have enough snow!!!

Our flight after the cruise doesn't leave Orlando til late afternoon. We are currently looking for suggestions as to what to do when we disembark. We will be renting a car as it has always been cheaper then the 5 of us using Disney Transfers.

Trying to stay warm
Kim

Hi Kim, we are very cold too here in Chicago 0 F tonight again. We haven't had much snow but too much frigid weather. When the wind comes off the lake, watch out.
Our plane is leaving later in the evening too. We reserved a day room at the Hyatt.
We are arriving in Florida on April 22 and will have a car for two days then we are using Disney transportation. It is just two of us so we like the bus.

We'll be there - my wife and I and soon to be 5 year old daughter. We are flying down on Wednesday the 21st from Indy. We sailed on the Wonder in December of 2001.:boat: :boat: :boat:

We'll be there too. Me, DH, DS16, DS13
and DS10. Repeat cruise for us, we
sailed on this cruise last year. Flying in
Friday, staying at the Radisson.

I had been posting on the Cruise Meets
thread for this cruise. Is this thread
where we should be posting? Thanks

:wave:

I see you have a DS who is 10. My ds turned 11 in Dec and other Ds will turn 9 onboard the Magic. Would your DS be interested in becoming pen pals. Might be fun to get to know each other a little before the cruise.

Just a thought.

TandyC,

Sounds wonderful to me. My son will be 9 when we board. Will turn 10 on the 25th. He is just that much younger than his brothers to sometimes leave him alone. Funny, I had the same
thought about the kids being pals when I read your post.

:smooth:

My DS's B-day is the 27th. He will be 9. I'm not sure they will be in the same club. Do you know? My 9 (almost) yr old is Kyle and 11DS is Mitchell.

Tandyc,

I think the two groups, 8-9 and 10-12 still all meet in the Oceaneers Lab. They may do different things at different times but for the most part they will be in the same room.
Its just nice to have friends to get ice cream and snacks and have fun outside of the lab too! My son's name is Patrick. He tells me that last year there were 12 year olds with him at times in the Lab. Last year we used the beeper system and he wasn't allowed to leave the Lab without our permission. Not quite sure what I'll do this year. Any thoughts for your boys yet?

Are you coming in the day before? We will be staying at the Radisson the night before.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter