April 21st, 2019 7-Night Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

Davistigers

Mouseketeer
Hello Wonderful ship mates, who else is going? We hope to chat before we cruise! This is our 6th DC, and we are still learning tips and tricks, who knew room service has special daily cake & pie? We are running out of time for our almost 17 year old daughter Heather to go to VIBE. Our son will miss this DC due to his college responsibilities, we are going to miss him!

We decided to make a reservation for a bay view room since they have a stay and cruise package at the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn, it comes with a free breakfast. Kristy and I are looking forward to your posts! I think it was about $240 plus tax or around $142ish if you just want a room, plus $18 for one night parking only if you need it. We have not ever stayed there, but we think the parking garage does not have an elevator, so they suggest dropping off your luggage in a ground floor area before you go park your car.

Last edited:
We will also be on this cruise...not our first Disney Cruise but our first West Coast cruise so we are looking forward to visiting new ports. We will be arriving the evening before but it might be too late for your dinner meet & greet so we may just have to try and meet folks on the ship. We will be heading to the Hard Rock Cafe for a late dinner when we arrive as my son loves visiting them when we go to a city that has one!

Does anyone know how we can signup for a fish extender? Not our first cruise but our first cruise with younger children. We thought it might be a fun experience for the young kids.

Hi TwinkleToes23, we can start up a FE group here within this meet up thread. Otherwise, some people go to one of the popular blue logo social media sites, but I looked there and didn't find one for our particular cruise. If we get a good group going, we could always move it there if we choose to.

Hi TwinkleToes23, we can start up a FE group here within this meet up thread. Otherwise, some people go to one of the popular blue logo social media sites, but I looked there and didn't find one for our particular cruise. If we get a good group going, we could always move it there if we choose to.
I would love to do the FE. This is our first time on Disney cruise.

Hi Princess Grumpy! I'm so excited that this will be your first DCL cruise! This will be our 6th. We've done fish extenders a few times and it's fun, especially if you have kids. Hopefully we'll get a good group here that wants to participate.
Hello Davistigers! the cruise that I will be on is The Wonder Cruise April 3 to April 7 From SD. But lots of people set up the FE sign up list on facebook.

Howdy cruise mates. We are a party of five from San Diego and look forward to meeting up. My wife and I have cruised before, but this will be the first time with DCL.
We have three kids, 5 yo twins, and 2 yo. It'll be the two year old's birthday during the cruise.
Re: fish extenders, we will participate as well but still waiting on others to start a thread since we are novices.
Davistigers, thanks for starting up this thread. Cruises in the past have been subpar when I don't partake on a meet/greet board. Cheers.

Hi y’all! We are excited to be joining all of you on this cruise. We are a huge group of multiple families, 14 people, 6 of which are kids! We’d love to participate in the fish extenders. It’ll be my first Disney cruise, but most of the other members in my party have gone at least once. Please let me know when/if a group gets started for the fish extenders and I will let the other families in my group know so we can all sign up. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi y’all! We are excited to be joining all of you on this cruise. We are a huge group of multiple families, 14 people, 6 of which are kids! We’d love to participate in the fish extenders. It’ll be my first Disney cruise, but most of the other members in my party have gone at least once. Please let me know when/if a group gets started for the fish extenders and I will let the other families in my group know so we can all sign up. Thanks!!
Ladysen, I just checked out the FB group organized by Marisol from Olph Parent Club. The group is called Disney Wonder April 21, 2019 Mexican Riviera. We have an active google document to allow everyone interested to sign up. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Does anyone know how we can signup for a fish extender? Not our first cruise but our first cruise with younger children. We thought it might be a fun experience for the young kids.

Hey if you want a link for the 'official' FE group on facebook message me and i'll send it! or else you just need to search Disney wonder april 21, 2019 mexican Riviera and it should come up the banner is a picture in yellow of a cruise ship.

Hey!! I'm very excited this will be my families third Disney Cruise, first time on the Wonder. My grandma is going us this time as well as two of my cousins. Myself, brother and cousins are all 19-22 so if anyone else is in or around that age range that would be awesome!! Very excited and can't wait for this vacation!!

I have been waiting to be added to the group on facebook. Does anyone know if the admin is on this thread?

Hi, I just found out about FEs but I am having a difficult time finding a group for our trip. Can anyone help please?

Hey if you want a link for the 'official' FE group on facebook message me and i'll send it! or else you just need to search Disney wonder april 21, 2019 mexican Riviera and it should come up the banner is a picture in yellow of a cruise ship.
Hello, We just booked the April 21st Mexican Riviera and would love to do the FE, but I am also having a problem finding the group on Facebook to do this?
Can someone please point me in the right direction.
Thank you :)

Hi Princess Grumpy! I'm so excited that this will be your first DCL cruise! This will be our 6th. We've done fish extenders a few times and it's fun, especially if you have kids. Hopefully we'll get a good group here that wants to participate.
Is there a FE group set up? This is our second DCL cruise and just found out about it. Please let me know as I would love to be involved and meet some other families.

Is there a FE group set up? This is our second DCL cruise and just found out about it. Please let me know as I would love to be involved and meet some other families.
This is the Facebook group for this cruise is facebook dot come slash groups slash 1190559071045501 and hosts the FE list.

FE sign-up closed a long time ago so people could get their gifts ready. You could always spread some pixie dust :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter