APRIL 2022 W.I.S.H. - Springing into healthy living

Yesterday was fabulous. As mentioned the morning drive down was grey and drippy but the sun was out by the time I got to the coast. When I got to my Sister's she mentioned that my SIL, who had arrived the day before and was staying until today, wanted to drive up the coast to Kalalock to see The Tree of Life, which was 1.5 hour drive each way... I said I'd go as I was assuming my Sister needed a break from SIL, who is a complainer. The Tree and surrounding beach were really interesting: a dribble of a stream has been eroding the ground below the tree for years and years, at this point it is barely hanging on and they think it may not last much monger, so glad to have been able to see it.

1651417370315.png

1651417509184.png

As it was I barely spent any time actually with my Sister, but was there long enough for the other guests to arrive and to eat. The drive home was bright and sunny and so restorative. I caught the 8:20p ferry home and the sun set while I was on the boat which capped things off beautifully.

Today is mostly going to be working in the yard day starting off with some breakfast someone else cooks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter