April 2022 Anyone?

March 26 - April 7th! Split stay Poly and AKL -with my parents and our two daughters age 5 and 12. It will be my parents first time at AKL! Can’t wait to be there with all you beautiful people! Wish it wasn’t so far away…..

Got my flight yesterday for Mar 31 - Apr 10. DH needs to get his booked through work on Monday. Bought his 3 day tix today. Next stop upgrading my May tix to an AP...We have 3 days in the park together then I'm solo for 3 days then we have 4 non-park days...starting to feel like it might happen this time!

We've booked a week at Caribbean Beach from the 25th of April, then switching over for a few days at the Poly (tried to get Beach Club by renting DVC points but it wasn't available :confused3).

Hello, other April 2022 travelers! We’ve modified our plans a little since I posted on page 1 — still at the Poly but now there from 4/18 to 4/25.

I’ve been reading about all the news related to the 50th, and am especially curious if the Guardians Coaster will open, and if more of Future World will re-open by April. Also how Disney Genie will work. And I think the Magic Band Plus sounds fun, too.

I know no one knows the answers to these questions and overall timing right now, but I’m having fun thinking how different our April 2022 trip will be from our April 2021 one!

Booked Poly Studio 4/6-4/9. I've never stayed at Poly but I really really want to and this seemed like a good option. Just me and 6! She's my travel buddy.

Oh! If anyone will be at Poly with a 5-7 year old 4/6-4/9 and wants to coordinate pool time, drop me a note. Her only regret is that she doesn't know for sure who she will play with when we travel because it's just the two of us.

Oh! If anyone will be at Poly with a 5-7 year old 4/6-4/9 and wants to coordinate pool time, drop me a note. Her only regret is that she doesn't know for sure who she will play with when we travel because it's just the two of us.
Ah we are there a week later 😞. My daughter is 5. Hopefully you find someone! Regardless she’ll have fun. The pool there looks amazing

Hi everyone, I’m thinking of switching my trip from Presidents week to Easter.. better weather and to me a better time:) I just need a little nudge. I’m sure I’ll get there very soon! Does anyone think the crowds might be a bit better?

Ecomommy09, we’ll be there at the end of the month with a 7-year-old, sorry to miss you! But I’m sure there will be a lot of friendly kids there, especially if you play the pool games.

Ss77, I have been in April and around Easter many times. It’s my favorite time to go, the weather is perfect! I’m my opinion, crowds are very noticeable mid-day, 11 to 3 or so, but feel fine earlier and later, which is why we always do a mid-day pool break.

Ss7 I have been during "spring break" period and it was very busy, but I have never been Presidents' weekend. I know people say it is swarmed. I would go with whatever is preferable to you based on what you plan to do - swimming, relaxing, or actual more parks. Have fun!

Hi everyone, I’m thinking of switching my trip from Presidents week to Easter.. better weather and to me a better time:) I just need a little nudge. I’m sure I’ll get there very soon! Does anyone think the crowds might be a bit better?
We went the Monday after Easter in 2019. It got less crowded as the week went by, I thought. It was the most crowded in the afternoons but we would take a midday pool break and then go back (or switch parks since we had the PH). It wasn’t that bad and the weather was really nice.

Thank you everyone that responded! I’m booking Boardwalk for Easter week. It’s by far our favorite time to visit, crowds much better in the sunshine anyway 😉
Hope you’ll have a fabulous time! We’ll be right by you guys at Beach Club.

That’s where we stayed last spring :) was so nice and empty! Both yacht and beach club are booked up that week :(

Hi, all!
We're (DH, adult DD and me )at the Swan 4/19-29.
We've never been in April before, but DD has work blackout dates for vacation up until Easter.
DH and I had significant funds on travel vouchers from vacation last year that expire on 4/29, so our dates were chosen for us. I'm not sure this would be my week to travel, otherwise.
Air is reserved (one way, anyway. SW opens for our return dates 12/1). Tickets are purchased and park days are reserved.
I'm hoping to get an EPCOT fireworks cruise IF I can find others to share.

going april 26- may 3 2022. we just became DVC members in may and have our first trip with dvc this december. for our april trip we originally had OKW our home resort booked for a group of 7 but we were able to get a 2bdr savannah veiw at AKL at the 7 month mark!!!

Just bought our flights! Felt a little early but I was stressed about prices going up and down and decided to just get it done. BDL to MCO, JetBlue, good mid-day times!

You were smart. I keep stalking the airfare and it's only going up. DOH! I should have booked!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter