April 2021 W.I.S.H. Thread - Spring into Spring!

Thankful... great appointment/testing for my K kiddo yesterday then beautiful park visit- breathtaking!

Thankful for my moms help getting house back in order yesterday, I’ve lost 2 more lbs, & the long weekend is upon us 😊

My birthday is Saturday & today I’m sorting what I’d like to do for that... grateful DH and I have the option to make plans tho wo kiddos 😁 Happy Spring weekend ahead!

Thankful... great appointment/testing for my K kiddo yesterday then beautiful park visit- breathtaking!

View attachment 566325

Thankful for my moms help getting house back in order yesterday, I’ve lost 2 more lbs, & the long weekend is upon us 😊

My birthday is Saturday & today I’m sorting what I’d like to do for that... grateful DH and I have the option to make plans tho wo kiddos 😁 Happy Spring weekend ahead!
Happy Birthday!!!

View attachment 566325

Thankful for the third day in a row of sunny weather.

Thankful for my vaccine appointment tomorrow.

Thankful that I soldiered on last night and almost finished painting the office. I have touch up left to do in one corner and some cutting in on the other side of the room. I'll try to get it done quickly tonight, then need to get on to the rest of the house cleaning... I'm thinking there are things I might not feel like doing if my arm is sore from the shot.

Last edited:

View attachment 566325

Happy Birthday!!!

I'm thankful that April Fool's Day with the little ones went well. It's not generally my favorite "holiday" but all pranks were funny and not hurtful or too messy.

And they liked their little Easter gifts as well. (Mom is on an anti-candy thing right now, so I gave them squishy notepads, sparkly silly putty eggs, and a homework pass.)

I'm thankful that April Fool's Day with the little ones went well. It's not generally my favorite "holiday" but all pranks were funny and not hurtful or too messy.

And they liked their little Easter gifts as well. (Mom is on an anti-candy thing right now, so I gave them squishy notepads, sparkly silly putty eggs, and a homework pass.)
Mine didn't know that today was April Fool's Day, and I didn't tell them. That would have been all I needed.

Got to leave a little early today before dismissal so I could shower and change before bringing DD to her vaccination. It's 30 minutes away in a town I'm unfamiliar with, so we are leaving an hour before to give us extra time just in case.

Be back later with my thankfuls...

I am very thankful that I work from home right now. The snow has wrecked havoc in our area. 2 of the main highways in the area had major pile ups. I am also thankful that I lost 2.8 pounds this month. Yay!!

Did get word about going back into the office this week. We will start in May going in once a week and then if all goes well we will be going in 3 days a week starting in June for the foreseeable future. We will see if any of this changes as our numbers are going up right now. We are doing a great job in the state with the vaccine but it may not be quick enough with Michigan spiking and being so close to them.

I'm thankful that DD got her first vaccine today. Drama-free. Pfizer, so little to no side effects expected for her.

I'm thankful that the drive to the hospital was easier than expected, and we avoided traffic by not taking any highways.

I'm thankful that DD, DH, and I have all gotten our first dose...tomorrow is my second!

I'm thankful for the vaccine and the scientists who developed it. During the darkest times of the pandemic when there was nothing but negativity, I most certainly cried and had a few meltdowns, but I NEVER LOST FAITH. I knew that the smartest brains would develop a vaccine that would save our lives. It was just a matter of time...patience...self-control...resilience...hope...FAITH.

Mine didn't know that today was April Fool's Day, and I didn't tell them. That would have been all I needed.

Got to leave a little early today before dismissal so I could shower and change before bringing DD to her vaccination. It's 30 minutes away in a town I'm unfamiliar with, so we are leaving an hour before to give us extra time just in case.

Be back later with my thankfuls...
Mine didn’t know either and I didn’t say anything until mid afternoon when the principal made an announcement calling Miss Taylor Swift to the office to get ready for her concert. 🤦🏻‍♀️

My husband planned a date day for us. We’re going to the outlets...just the two of us. I’ve missed shopping! We’re both vaccinated now. Hoping it’s not busy because some people will still be working today. And it probably won’t be busy because it’s cold too. I was hoping for nicer weather to actually spend time just walking around outside and to maybe get something to eat outside. But nope! The real feel high in the Poconos is only 20 degrees. So we’ll be bundled up, but hopefully have the stores to ourselves 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter