April 2020 Discount Watch

Military discounts were released to the Disney site, but no general public or Disney Visa (as far as I can see at this point). On the other hand, for those of you who book southwest, they opened up flights through April 13th today.

Military discounts were released to the Disney site, but no general public or Disney Visa (as far as I can see at this point). On the other hand, for those of you who book southwest, they opened up flights through April 13th today.

Thanks for the southwest info! I was able to at least snag a cheap flight for the way there. Our return flight isn't available yet.

Impatiently waiting & hoping a discount comes thru here too! April 9-17 to be exact. Disney has gotten so expensive that last Spring was our last stay in a Deluxe resort-BWI. We're looking at CSR or POFQ now & really hoping for a discount!!

We are flying April 28. Southwest will open that window October 30 apparently. I called to add my 20% off tickets to my reservation and the cast member on the phone mentioned to call back near the end of the year to apply my resort discount once it’s released °o° Fingers crossed

The January and February boards have posted some semi-credible rumors for Monday or Tuesday (aka Oct 1st). So hopefully!!!

Since the old promos for Christmas expired yesterday I was really hoping for a discount today. But no. They just extended the Christmas discount.

Since the old promos for Christmas expired yesterday I was really hoping for a discount today. But no. They just extended the Christmas discount.
makes you wonder if bookings are not what they hoped for.
Still hoping that a discount drops tomorrow as rumored and includes something for April. I think DCL 2021 itineraries opened today so probably not a surprise that there is nothing new today.

There is a major discount for Visa Cardholders today, 40% off rooms at the Riviera Resort. I believe you have to call for it.

Nothing else yet.

Still no discounts. I think they are pushing Nov and Dec because bookings aren’t what they hoped. Still hoping for nice discounts for April soon.

last year the April discounts came out the same time (I think) as the Winter ones including Stay, Play, Dine so keep an eye for postings about that.
We booked through a TA so she will be changing our reservation if a discount we can use drops. Right now we are booked at POP, standard. our week ASSp is sold out, only Preferred is left at Movies + Music and don't really expect there to be anything for Movies anyway.
Newbie! Keep an eye out on Disney planning site or elsewhere? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!