April 2010 code watch?!

OH i am wondering the same thing...we are going April 2nd thru April 9th, wondering if any of you with these pins are going during this time also...

Right now it looks like all the pins start for stays after April 5th. I am so frustrated, I have done everything everyone suggests but if they don't even have a pin or discount for my dates (3/26-4/5), it won't matter if I do get a pin code, it won't be good for my dates anyway.

Right now it looks like all the pins start for stays after April 5th. I am so frustrated, I have done everything everyone suggests but if they don't even have a pin or discount for my dates (3/26-4/5), it won't matter if I do get a pin code, it won't be good for my dates anyway.

I checked the historic codes and they did cover Easter Break the last 2 years..it said the codes were issued March...:cutie:

I checked the historic codes and they did cover Easter Break the last 2 years..it said the codes were issued March...:cutie:

Please God, may they do that for 2010 too! I need that code, I have downgraded twice, am now at Pop Century so there's no place left to downgrade too.

Please God, may they do that for 2010 too! I need that code, I have downgraded twice, am now at Pop Century so there's no place left to downgrade too.

Amy I am with you too...

OH DEAR LORD, PLEASE let Disney World offer AND send me a pen code for the week of Easter 2010...20%/30%/40% off/free dinning/or room only discount, we will not be picky, just a discount of some sort to help us out a little...crossing fingers and toes / wishing and hoping....:goodvibes

Didn't they release the extension dates for the 4/3 in March last year? I can't remember.:confused3

Amy I am with you too...

OH DEAR LORD, PLEASE let Disney World offer AND send me a pen code for the week of Easter 2010...20%/30%/40% off/free dinning/or room only discount, we will not be picky, just a discount of some sort to help us out a little...crossing fingers and toes / wishing and hoping....:goodvibes

I am with you right back! I just looked on Mousesavers and from what I can tell, it was 12/20/08 when they expanded the 4/3 deal to cover more dates last year and then again in March (but not sure what specific dates were covered, I am betting Easter was covered under that March expansion). So maybe sometime soon they will do that this year too. I have never sweated this hard for a discount but then again, we used to be DVC members and if I had cash nights it was generally just on the weekends and I could get an AP rate. This is just crazy. If I have to do this every trip from here on out, I may need to get a xanax prescription to get me through the booking process!

I just had my reservation modified to add the 30% pin code attached to my name- but if Disney releases a stay 4 get 3 deal would that be a better deal for me? We are staying 7 nights at ASmusic from 4/11-18. I did have to book an additional 2 nights at rack rate for the 9th and 10th as I really did not want to cut our trip back so far and also found really good airfare rates...so we are flying for the first time for the same cost to drive 11 hours! woohoo

Pin Code... I just recieved a pin code by email. Does anyone know if I can use it to book a hotel for my parents? They will be traveling with us, and I didn't know if I had to stay in the room that I book using the pin.
This trip is for my wedding, and I am planning to use my Annual Pass discount for my room. Since I will get that when I get down there, I would like to try to help my parents out and save them money if I can.

Any details would be greatly appriciated!
Thanks,
Cari

Pin Code... I just recieved a pin code by email. Does anyone know if I can use it to book a hotel for my parents? They will be traveling with us, and I didn't know if I had to stay in the room that I book using the pin.
This trip is for my wedding, and I am planning to use my Annual Pass discount for my room. Since I will get that when I get down there, I would like to try to help my parents out and save them money if I can.

Thanks,
Cari

In my experience in order to use the pin, the person listed on the pin code must be a guest in the room. Sorry!

Does your hubby to be have an AP too? Then he could book the AP code, and you could book the pin. You would have to be listed on different rooms, one with each of your parents though.

Looking at easter week. Went in and played with 2 dates includind the club deal. Wish I could go then!! After not completing the transaction I had a pin in 5 minutes.

My Mom and I both got pins just from logging in and playing around with the same dates and such. Both got the 20/30/40 pin. They actually sent it to me 3 times...LOL...Guess I played around with numbers too much :lmao:

Congrats on your pin codes! I am still trying. I have tried all the suggestions but so far have only gotten an offer for free letterhead!! :confused3

Thanks,
Cari

I read somewhere else that if you're travelling with another party, they can use your pin and pay with their card for their room. I say call in and find out.

For all you April goers! I plan on going April 14 to 21! How do you think the crowds will be?? Low, moderate, high? When I planned this trip I had it planned for these days since it is a week and a half after Easter. Is it going to be bad still? TIA!

GOT A PIN!!!!! I already used it and upgraded our resort. If the 4/3 comes out and it is a better deal then we'll use it. But right now I'm absolutely STOKED about our PIN!!!!! Now my excitement level has doubled. What's a desperate Disney Freak to do with all of this waiting!?!?:crazy2::faint::hourglass

In my experience in order to use the pin, the person listed on the pin code must be a guest in the room. Sorry!

Does your hubby to be have an AP too? Then he could book the AP code, and you could book the pin. You would have to be listed on different rooms, one with each of your parents though.

My BIL got an AP Pin code and was able to book a room for us too...I think up to 3 rooms...so it depends on the code:goodvibes

Disney-Kim, I just looked at your Ticker. We will be at Disney at exactly the same time. Awesome!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks,
Cari

I used my pin code to book 3 rooms at the Poly for us and my sisters and their families.::banana:

Kim:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter