April 2010 code watch?!

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
Anyone else looking for codes/discounts for May 2010? Wait anxiously with me so I'm not alone!!!!:3dglasses

You are not alone!!!

We are waiting for Apr. 2010!! We like to go in Apr. to celebrate b-days!! The 6,26 and 27,,,so lots to celebrate! Easter too!!

We go for the same reasons!!!!!! Hope we see you there. Will you be wearing your LGMH?

Sorry, used old account.

Count us in for an April '10 code. Come on 4/3........

Booked April 19th for CBR, would love a code though. I will have my annual pass by then so hopefully something will swing that way.

I am waiting, :banana:, waiting, :dance3:, waiting, :upsidedow too for April code/discount...would so love the 4/3, but at this point anything will help!!

We are staying at POR, room is booked...Daughter is coming this weekend so that we can decide/finalize the pkg, book it, and pay for it!..:yay::yay::yay:!

We go for the same reasons!!!!!! Hope we see you there. Will you be wearing your LGMH?

Hi,, what date are you looking at? Did you book yet,, or are you "waiting" it out? I am waiting to look at the air fare it usuallly comes out the end of Aug. It will give me an idea of what I am looking at.

to answer your question I do not know what LGMH stands for. Sorry about that,, I guess I am not up on the lingo,,LOL!!! I do hope to see you there!!:)

I'm on the lookout for April 2010, too! Haven't booked anything yet though. Should I book room-only now to reserve the space? How does it work if I want to utilize an offer? :confused3 Will I need to cancel my room-only booking and re-book? Just wondering what the procedure is for people who have already made a booking but want to utilize an offer that comes out for their travel dates.

I'm in too. Right now, I think we are going to stay at Fort Wilderness Campground with a friends pop-up. But if we can get a good discount like we did last year (4/3), then we will be PO-R if we can.

I'm absolutely frothing at the mouth for another 4/3 deal!!!!!:lmao: That would be so sweet!!!!!:banana:

Count us in. Had to move our trip from Sept, hoping to go in April. A discount would be a blessing!!!

I'm on the lookout for April 2010, too! Haven't booked anything yet though. Should I book room-only now to reserve the space? How does it work if I want to utilize an offer? :confused3 Will I need to cancel my room-only booking and re-book? Just wondering what the procedure is for people who have already made a booking but want to utilize an offer that comes out for their travel dates.

We took advantage of the 4/3 in January, but already had a room only booked. When we called to take advantage of the offer, the WDW agent booked our 4/3 package then cancelled the room only ressie (refunding the deposit to the credit card). It worked like a charm.

Currently booked at POR in March on a room only and waiting impatiently with the rest of you for a great deal. :goodvibes

We took advantage of the 4/3 in January, but already had a room only booked. When we called to take advantage of the offer, the WDW agent booked our 4/3 package then cancelled the room only ressie (refunding the deposit to the credit card). It worked like a charm.

Hmmm okay. If I understand correctly, they create a completely new booking, which would be based on availability? I would just be worried if I were to book room-only but then want to switch to X offer only to find the resort I want isn't available. Could this potentially happen? Thanks for the info!

Hmmm okay. If I understand correctly, they create a completely new booking, which would be based on availability? I would just be worried if I were to book room-only but then want to switch to X offer only to find the resort I want isn't available. Could this potentially happen? Thanks for the info!

I could happen, but that is why they book the new offer before cancelling the old room only. That way you don't lose your current room if there is no availability. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter