April 2010 code watch?!

I am still undecided about dropping the dining. I like having it all included as well. I'd like to drop it because I had lapband surgery and can only eat a few bites so it's not worth it for me, but on the other hand my Princess enjoys the character meals, we have 3 planned, including Cindy's. Paying oop for those, snacks, 1 ts...I think we would fare better keeping the dining plan. I don't know:confused3...Still need to run numbers and make a final decision! :)

Hope you have a great trip - enjoy AKL!!!

Mom2Brooke, Poly is beautiful! One of my boys keep asking to stay there, but that is not in the budget! I could never drop the dining, it helps to have it all included. Only thing I would like to switch is go from 2 queens to the queen/bunk beds. But that is more $$$.:sad2: AKL here we come:banana:

I just went on the Disney website & under special offers they are offering the 25%, 35% & 40% offers for certain dates but if you are NOT going during Easter weeks you can get the discount. You DO NOT need a PIN code. I already had booked at Beach Club for April 30th & I just called & instead of the $750.00 gift card I got 40% off & saved $1,246.56 off my total. I thought you needed a PIN code for the discount off the rooms but you do not.

We're also going during Easter. I'm an AP holder and called to ask them to check to see if the general public discount code or the AP code would work for our trip (4/1 through 4/10) and was told the codes stop at 3/27 and open up again on 4/11. Bummer. But, if lots of us are going no matter what, they really don't need to offer additional incentive. We'll still go and have a great time.

April still seems like a popular time to go. I wasn't sure how many folks would jump on board with my April watch thread, but it still seems to be going pretty strong!:goodvibes

hey guys! magical vacation travels is still offering Easter week vacations!
I had booked mine back in April. This week, the travel agent e-mailed and said
we could move from garden view to garden view CL for 6.75 per night - Obviously,
I jumped all over that.
Anyway, we're paying $343 per night when the rack rate is $705 per night!
Hope someone else can get a great deal too!

Also, AP discount is now available during Easter weeks. There was another thread on here somewhere about it.

Yes they are offering discounts for people who have AP for the blackout days...I got the Poly 45%off for 4/3-4/10

Yes they are offering discounts for people who have AP for the blackout days...I got the Poly 45%off for 4/3-4/10

WOW! That's quite an incentive to buy AP's. Do they routinely offer such discounts for AP holders?

Does anyone know the current price of an annual pass?

Last I knew it was $489. Values during spring break are $58 cheaper per night, that differnce added to ticket cost makes it worthwhile to become a passholder. Savings are even more with other resorts...

joining- currently booked 20% off of value at Pop general public discount, waiting for the next discount to come out. I paid 79 a night for 4/26-4/29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter