APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had APH rates available for September for a grand total of 45 seconds this morning, so it either glitched or they are playing with the system. I had a not great rate at the PBH and a decent one at RPR, didn’t take either because after I clicked on the HRH, all APH rates disappeared.

**UPDATE** And now they are back, but limited. Only Suites at the RPR or HRH. $296 for a Deluxe room at PBH. Cheap cheap rates at Sapphire Falls, Cabana Bay, and the Aventura. I’m not interested in staying without EPs though. Might snag that Portofino while it’s up and wait and see for a better rate or availability at the HRH.

Last edited:

Are the AP rates really out through December? I just noticed that at the top of the 1st post it says they are but I can’t find any AP rates for November?

The first post in this thread is not up to date and has not been since last year.

Rates are only out through November 2 as far as I can tell (by entering dates until I get the "your requested rate not available)

This link worked for my September dates, but the only option is the Graceland suite for about $2k a night!!! If I drop Saturday I can get some 2bed suites for $577

Glad I booked stay more save more when it was available.

They may not add rooms for the HRH in September or October, because it’s the most popular hotel for HHN. As for all other hotels, prices may drop and more availability will likely open. They play with those rates quite a bit, especially later on in the summer if capacity isn’t at their target goal. Last year I think I got my super cheap AP rate for October at the very end of August.

They may not add rooms for the HRH in September or October, because it’s the most popular hotel for HHN. As for all other hotels, prices may drop and more availability will likely open. They play with those rates quite a bit, especially later on in the summer if capacity isn’t at their target goal. Last year I think I got my super cheap AP rate for October at the very end of August.

I didn't get an AP rate for my Columbus Day weekend stay last year at HRH. One of the few times I haven't.

I didn't get an AP rate for my Columbus Day weekend stay last year at HRH. One of the few times I haven't.
I really wanted the Hard Rock last year, but never got an AP rate for anything other than a suite. This was the week before Halloween, and it was pretty dead other than HHN in every Universal park, definitely not peak travel time.

You’ll love the deluxe room at PBH! We had one last time, and it was a bay View in the West Wing. Loved it.
We were upgraded to a deluxe room last year in October at PBH and it was a beautiful, spacious room for just the two of us. We had requested a balcony upon check in but none were available......We did get an AP rate and I booked our two night stay with it (don't remember the exact cost but it was cheaper than a moderate at WDW)! I believe it was somewhere around $224 a night (w/o tax).

We were upgraded to a deluxe room last year in October at PBH and it was a beautiful, spacious room for just the two of us. We had requested a balcony upon check in but none were available......We did get an AP rate and I booked our two night stay with it (don't remember the exact cost but it was cheaper than a moderate at WDW)! I believe it was somewhere around $224 a night (w/o tax).
We were lucky and got a large stone balcony!

I had APH rates available for September for a grand total of 45 seconds this morning, so it either glitched or they are playing with the system. I had a not great rate at the PBH and a decent one at RPR, didn’t take either because after I clicked on the HRH, all APH rates disappeared.

**UPDATE** And now they are back, but limited. Only Suites at the RPR or HRH. $296 for a Deluxe room at PBH. Cheap cheap rates at Sapphire Falls, Cabana Bay, and the Aventura. I’m not interested in staying without EPs though. Might snag that Portofino while it’s up and wait and see for a better rate or availability at the HRH.

I had a similar experience. Ended up grabbing a PF rate for $277 with hope that RP or HRH opens down the road.

I tried 3 nights at RPR (9/2-9/5) and could only get a king suite. I took off the last night and was able to get $189/night for a standard King. We're staying the last night at SF. Thanks to everyone who posted about the rates being available, I didn't think I would find anything for another month or so.

Hope we are that lucky! We loved the extra room of a deluxe room at both Hard Rock and Beach Club. First time trying Portofino!
We haven't stayed at Hard Rock yet.....but between RPR and Portofino, Portofino wins every time. It may be just a bit farther but the boat ride to and from the parks was never hugely crowded for us. I mean coming back at park close it was full but it was soooooo much fun. Our captain played music fairly loudly and when he played Sweet Caroline, everyone in the boat sang. He even did some boat "donuts" before docking at Portofino. I will always remember that! The resort is GORGEOUS! The pool was beautiful too. I know Hard Rock is so much closer to the parks but Portofino seemed to be a really nice break from them!

Hope we are that lucky! We loved the extra room of a deluxe room at both Hard Rock and Beach Club. First time trying Portofino!
Hi Robyn! Hope you get lucky! We had requested the West Wing because of proximity to boat dock. I asked at check in if there was a possibility of getting a balcony. Scored big time! There are so few balconies. I wasn’t expecting to get a huge one!
Loved Portofino. Make a point of seeing the singers at night. We did on our last night. Grabbed dinner to go from Sal’s and sat at the tables outside to enjoy the singers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!